Heads up!

Max, The owner of this forum just Re-Upped on S-12 mags & drums.

Looks like he had a touch of foresight when he placed his last order.

OK, now I've made my first real "panic" buy, which I define as buying something I didn't intend to buy previously based only on the perception that it won't be available in the future.

I ordered 2 MD20s. I've always though they were "cool" but not really practical. But now... Screw practical.

Sometimes the best way to get somebody to do something is to tell them they're not allowed to.

True story. The people are crying out for gun control reform, SO THEY ARE BUYING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT. Best way to control it is to own it in my book. Then it does what I want to. Not some nut job. Edited by rnemhrd

I'm more interested in what people will actually pay. There's a "no reserve" auction ending in 20 hours that has 3 bids currently at $125. Let's wait and see...

http://www.gunbroker...?Item=323191018

$260 with 11 minutes left as I type

Well it's good to know MD-20s are still around. I'm kind of bummed that they are $120 here instead of $100.

I'd rather spend $120 here and help support the site, than spend $100 to some place that could turn out like CTD and screw the 2A with the tap of a keyboard. Stick to forum vendors or the site itself, may be the few people who actually still stand up for 2A by the end of all this

• 3 weeks later...
I believe Keep Shooting has their five rounders still...

Cancel that, I could have sworn they had some in earlier today or maybe yesterday, but they're gone now.

Yeah they did. Sold out already. I have their S12 mags, surplus AK mags and Taiwanese M16 mags on email notification and have yet to receive the email and be able to check them in time to still see them in stock

Edit: just checked and they are still listing their 5-rounders in stock. SO if you need mags, with no particular capacity needs, they have em

Edited by VR6Shooter