HOLLIDAYSBURG, Pa. (AP) — A man fatally shot a woman decorating for a children's Christmas party at a tiny church hall and killed two men elsewhere in a rural township on Friday before he was shot dead in a gunfight with state troopers....

http://news.yahoo.com/gunman-kills-woman-pa-church-2-men-elsewhere-223709136.html

The media is feeding this. They make these shitbags famous.

If you're thinking of swallowing a 45 slug because your life is worthless, why not take a few with you and suddenly everybody knows your name. Better to be hated than nobody, right?

I don't see the media really sensationalizing this one. This is absolutely not my standpoint, but it happened at a church; the liberal media isn't trying to show a Christian of any denomination any sympathy. Plus, the police actually stopped this man, by shooting him nonetheless.

I don't see the media really sensationalizing this one. This is absolutely not my standpoint, but it happened at a church; the liberal media isn't trying to show a Christian of any denomination any sympathy. Plus, the police actually stopped this man, by shooting him nonetheless.

You won't hear about this one...."A good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy with a gun" nothing to report here move a long.......

• Like 1

Personally, Id rather see these dumb fucks just jump off a building. At least give us that enjoy life something cool to watch. Instead we get fucked cuz they choose the pussy way out and end up fucking shit up for people that actually deserve it.

I would really like to know if shitbirds like these are on pych drugs. when this type of incident occurs. the information gleaned from autopsy rarely comes out, until long after the media and public have moved on to the next "lone gunman". I imagine that without the hochus pochus therapy most would simply kill just themselves.