I buy 95% of all my ammo from them, they are usually the best price with fair shipping costs and quick turn around time. I was amazed to see that they had almost sold out of all of their stock in every caliber in less than a weeks time.

I buy 95% of all my ammo from them, they are usually the best price with fair shipping costs and quick turn around time. I was amazed to see that they had almost sold out of all of their stock in every caliber in less than a weeks time.

10 - 4 to this and in getting an extra case as a result of this heads up I noticed the price was exactly the same as it's been for a while. Sam and company, good people at SGAmmo.

Not a panic buy. But I could use some 9x18 now that I think about it. Im a little low if stocks stay bad. Anyone seen that in stock? I guess I could grab some x39 and trade...

Classic has not bumped their prices on 9mm Mak, and still has it in stock.

http://www.classicfi...arov-ammunition

Its good range ammo in my experience

just ordered 500 rounds for $98.

Classic, Carolina Shooter Supply, and SGammo have to be my three favorite gun/ammo retailers

Edited by drhobo
  • Like 2

Not a panic buy. But I could use some 9x18 now that I think about it. Im a little low if stocks stay bad. Anyone seen that in stock? I guess I could grab some x39 and trade...

Classic has not bumped their prices on 9mm Mak, and still has it in stock.

http://www.classicfi...arov-ammunition

Its good range ammo in my experience

just ordered 500 rounds for $98.

Classic, Carolina Shooter Supply, and SGammo have to be my three favorite gun/ammo retailers

Thanks!

Sold out again.

I keep checking hoping they get some 223. I'm kicking myself for not getting a case last month, but the prices were a bit more than I wanted to pay. DOH!

Edited by Darth Saigus

I thought you said you could wait about 3 or 4 posts up?

I can. I was there when they had 47 cases left in stock and passed on it. I have enough.

What I cant wait for is some in-depth analysis of firearms related sales 2012-2013. This is going to a be a textbook case study for decades. Govt distortion of markets, rampant consumerism, paranoia, the effect of instantaneous information....

Basically I expect hard, mathematically derived proof that people are frikkin idiots.

EDIT: Actually, this thread has given me an outstanding idea for a masters thesis.

Edited by mostholycerebus

Basically I expect hard, mathematically derived proof that people are frikkin idiots.

Bro, I hate to tell you.......but if you are waiting on proof for that...I have to be blunt with you.

You are deaf, dumb, and blind.

haha.gif

There is way more basic proof that people are idiots.

haha.gif

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
SGAmmo has x39 again. Price has gone up a little. I'll bet their supplier is charging them more.

Still better than anyone else. Their price on 54R is actually very competitive.

Snatched a case of each. I feel much better about my ammo inventory now which is worth what it cost. Thanks for the heads up.