Talked to a cop tonight about the new AWB

Talked to a local cop earlier this evening about the soon to be gun ban. He tells me "but that won't effect me, I'm a cop" to which I replied, wrong. Your duty weapon is one thing, but off duty you are just like the rest of us. No AR, no Hi-Cap mags. He totally flipped out and said "but I'm a cop, that makes me and my family targets!", Exactly buddy. Everyone is screwed. He then proclaimed "fuck that shit, they are not taking my guns or mags. Never!"

• Like 1

Guys, AWB part 2, might not happen. The congressional cockroaches don't meet again till January.

By then, the anti's will have shot their wad, and, The Fiscal Cliff will be the only thing the MSM will be bombarding us with 24/7, because, it's GONNA HAPPEN.

Those cockroaches in congress WANT it to happen. Same thing with that lame-ass, waste of skin, sitting in the Oval Office. He's a U.N. puppet, and, nothing more.

All of this tv table tennis shit between Obama, and, Boehner is just a dog and pony show for the stoopid masses.

Hopefully, the AWB will go to committee, and, die a quiet death.

I'm not throwing in the towel yet.

Our biggest problem right now is the U.N.

Those asswipes want this new AWB to happen, so, they can shove their tyrannical Agenda 21 up our collective asses.

They are chomping at the bit, wanting to come into the Continental U.S. and shit all over our Constitution, then, lock us down like an eastern bloc, soviet style hellhole.

We cannot let that happen.

Oh, to get back on topic. That cop got an unpleasant epiphany, huh? Welcome to the brave new world, officer.

Step right this way, sir. Your Chief of Police will be collecting that evil black rifle, thank you very much for your cooperation.

Now, get back to work, peasant.

• Like 1

I like asking the older cops I know, getting ready to retire, if they filled out the papers for a pistol permit yet. They always look at me stupid and ask "what for?". So I just feel the need to remind them all those pistols they bought using thier badge, which is legal, will be illegal when they retire and turn in thier badge. I helped one move to a new house and he was pulling pistols out of his sock drawer he forgot he evened owned.

I can't wait to discuss this with my brother- in- law which is a Sheriff Deputy. I'm sure he's going to flip. He is like Dr. Jeckle and Dr. Hyde.

Once I told him with out people like me and others that work and pay taxes he wouldn't be getting a check. That pissed him off. I said " the truth hurts".

I really hate being a dick to him but he has this better than you mentality.

I can't wait for Christmas Eve dinner.big_smile.gif

• Like 2

I can't wait to discuss this with my brother- in- law which is a Sheriff Deputy. I'm sure he's going to flip. He is like Dr. Jeckle and Dr. Hyde.

Once I told him with out people like me and others that work and pay taxes he wouldn't be getting a check. That pissed him off. I said " the truth hurts".

I really hate being a dick to him but he has this better than you mentality.

I can't wait for Christmas Eve dinner.big_smile.gif

Dude....take a fucken video and post ithaha.gif
  • Like 1

Cops....rolleyes.gif Spreaders of misery, avoiders of danger, consumers of doughnuts...

I'll admit my feelings about cops are mixed (some interactions good, some NOT good) but that made me laugh out loud.

I will never forget when I was sitting in the back of a patrol car in cuffs and the radio traffic was like listening to 12yr old boys on the playground. And no, I wasn't under arrest. I told a cop I didn't care about his opinions so I was allowed to "cool off" for 4 hours in his back seat.

Guys, AWB part 2, might not happen. The congressional cockroaches don't meet again till January.

By then, the anti's will have shot their wad, and, The Fiscal Cliff will be the only thing the MSM will be bombarding us with 24/7, because, it's GONNA HAPPEN.

Those cockroaches in congress WANT it to happen. Same thing with that lame-ass, waste of skin, sitting in the Oval Office. He's a U.N. puppet, and, nothing more.

All of this tv table tennis shit between Obama, and, Boehner is just a dog and pony show for the stoopid masses.

Hopefully, the AWB will go to committee, and, die a quiet death.

I'm not throwing in the towel yet.

Kinda doubt it Fineswine has always had a hard on about armed citizens who weren't her bodyguards.

I use to live in commifornia and her preaching about how dangerous firearms are.

Our biggest problem right now is the U.N.

Those asswipes want this new AWB to happen, so, they can shove their tyrannical Agenda 21 up our collective asses.

They are chomping at the bit, wanting to come into the Continental U.S. and shit all over our Constitution, then, lock us down like an eastern bloc, soviet style hellhole.

We cannot let that happen.

Oh, to get back on topic. That cop got an unpleasant epiphany, huh? Welcome to the brave new world, officer.

Step right this way, sir. Your Chief of Police will be collecting that evil black rifle, thank you very much for your cooperation.

Now, get back to work, peasant.

Edit post mixed in.

Fineswine has hard on for citizens having firearms that aren't her bodyguards.

I use to live in commiefornia and her preaching(bitching) about how dangerous firearms are and her commie regulations as sf mayor didn't help any law abiding citizens.

Edited by garnaz
  • Like 1

under the right circumstances.the feeling of "specialness" will quickly evaporate. the truth is. we are all in the same boat. many just don't realize it yet. naturally, since they have been converted over to act like soldiers. some / many will obey any order given them. the aftermath of katrina is a good study case.

Just goes to prove that cops are people too. We need to make sure that all cops are aware of this so we can have them on our side of this argument.

I do know and have been spreading the word to every one of my fellow workers that will listen. Personal and very unscientific poll that I conducted among those that I have talked with (about 50 officers and deputies) resulted in about 80% for non-enforcement and about 20% said they would enforce it. Of those who said that they would enforce it, none of them had an answer to the question of what "Shall not infringe" means. One of our local deputies was asked by a reporter about the possible new ban and what he thought of it. He just smiled and asked the reporter what they thought about having their right to ask questions taken away would mean to them. A debate ensued and the story never aired....big surprise. We do have a bunch of pro-gun law enforcement in my area, but it only takes that one clown to screw it up. And we have plenty of those as well.

• Like 2