Take a look at this BS, wait to you see the price

I'm sure here is what the seller wrote me.

Have you checked the prices of MagPul magazines ?

Have you checked the price of Kel Tec PMR 30's... I sold a pair last night for $1999.00

I sold 4 KSG's Thursday night for 2.350 - 2.550 each!

When all these types of firearms are gone

I'll go back to selling Winchesters and Colts

These are crazy times brother...

Hold fast!

Stay the corse!

And remember what Tex sez

Don't buy funds....BUY GUNS!

Just saying

Have a great Christmas!

Tex...

Looks like I need to buy a spray can of "Coyote Tan" for my 995TS. Instant non-cheap weapon.

Since that will make it rare (one of a kind, actually) I'll be selling it for 1100.00. Anyone interested?

• Like 1

I'm glad I get myself set well before this crap even started, although I could use some more 7.62x54r...

I want to see this guys shit their drawers if a AWB never happens and their stuck with all the AR's they bought as "investments"...maybe they can make their money back in five or six years,.

I'm glad I get myself set well before this crap even started, although I could use some more 7.62x54r...

I want to see this guys shit their drawers if a AWB never happens and their stuck with all the AR's they bought as "investments"...maybe they can make their money back in five or six years,.

I think we'll all get at least a couple more shots at getting decent priced ammo once the new year starts. For guns and accessories, though... I think the 3x markup is going to be standard until something passes or fails.

gun show this weekend , better bring lots of Benjamins money.gif

Seriously, just say NO, karl.

I have enough stuff until this BS blows over.

They can FK their money away. Half of them are going into so much debt and are to stupid to realize it or care.

Good for the economy, bout all I can say.

Folks, take a breath! Maybe two. I'm just trying to help here.

Over half of the Saiga's listed have on GB have multiple bids on them for almost twice the amount I paid for all of mine. Almost tempted to sell some but I don't want to end up being one of the suckers bending over for a rifle.

A very wise decision. See my previous comment.

No reason to get mad at those that hike their prices. Nobody's forcing you to buy. And in the case of this listing, nobody bought. See how that works?

And if somebody sells an MD20 for $250, more power to them. Hell, if somebody gets $1,000 for an MD20 it ain't none of our business. The deal is between the buyer and seller. It doesn't affect us, and I don't think either the buyer or seller asked for our opinion. Unless of course you think you have a "right" to buy at a certain price. You don't.

For those that haven't raised their prices, I'm grateful. And I will surely give them business in the future. But holding a grudge against those that see people willing to pay more and adjusting their prices is petty. Their mags/guns/ammo. When you get ready to sell yours, you set the price.

• Like 1

While we're on the topic of Kel Tec, Sub2000s are going for $650 each. Will they even be affected by a potential ban?

I think the same seller in THIS Original posts auction had one for like 1200!!!!!

ANyone got a 9MM UZI they wanna trade for one of my converted Saigas at these prices?!?!?!?!?! LOL

I see he did not sell it. What these people have to realize it that there is a point where people will backoff and say nah I'll pass even if I can't get one later on. I remember back when the 94' Ban came and during the 10 years there were these rifles sitting on the shelves collecting dust with those high azz prices on them then the ban expired and boom prices started to drop. I would like a sgl-21 or slr107 but hell if I have to pay 1k or more then I will definitly pass because there are a lot more firearms to chose from and I have no problem doing without.

I see he did not sell it. What these people have to realize it that there is a point where people will backoff and say nah I'll pass even if I can't get one later on. I remember back when the 94' Ban came and during the 10 years there were these rifles sitting on the shelves collecting dust with those high azz prices on them then the ban expired and boom prices started to drop. I would like a sgl-21 or slr107 but hell if I have to pay 1k or more then I will definitly pass because there are a lot more firearms to chose from and I have no problem doing without.

Oh come on. You mean you dont want to buy a Wasr 10 for 900 bucks? haha.gif