Proof that magazine bans don't work! Unreal!

You forget liberalism 101 the laws apply to everyone but me. I hope they nail his ass to the wall...but I'm not holding my breath.

I also loved the look on Mr. Gregory's face when Senator Graham told him "I have a AR-15 in my house" and that mag capacity would not make difference because "I can changes mags pretty fast" haha.gif

I love living in the Great State of South Carolina!

Edited by sccritterkiller
  • Like 3

That candy-ass was probably holding a airsoft mag or some such prop. He and his kind would shit themselves silly over the real item, even though its just a metal shell with a spring inside it.

But don't you just love how these media shills will pull every thing they have out of their bag of tricks to try to ambush anyone who is pro gun rights right now?010.gif

• Like 1

That candy-ass was probably holding a airsoft mag or some such prop. He and his kind would shit themselves silly over the real item, even though its just a metal shell with a spring inside it.

But don't you just love how these media shills will pull every thing they have out of their bag of tricks to try to ambush anyone who is pro gun rights right now?010.gif

Definitely not an airsoft mag. Take a close look at the feed lip area and compare:

736842681_260.jpg

David Gregory is a hypocritical liberal dipshit who's kids go to a school that has armed guards. There is no doubt in my mind that there are a bunch of 30 round mags standing by AT that school to protect his children while he lectures everyone else about how inherently evil they are.

Edited by DogMan
  • Like 2

David Gregory is a hypocritical liberal dipshit who's kids go to a school that has armed guards. There is no doubt in my mind that there are a bunch of 30 round mags standing by AT that school to protect his children while he lectures everyone else about how inherently evil they are.

+1 Thats not just him, but every dipshit in DC and anyone else in a position of power.

http://www.politico.com/story/2012/12/cops-probe-nbc-gregory-on-gun-clip-85481.html?hp=f2

He is under investigation now, but I bet his Liberal Pinko Commie ass won't even be charged. He should be and it should be all over the news so the Libs understand how asinine their freaking dumb ass laws are.

I hope my post isn't too harsh or outspoken for those of you who think we should be more PC and soft spoken so the Libs will listen to our argument (reference to the Ted Nugent thread). If for some reason it is too harsh and outspoken for those of you who are easily offended and you don't accept my quasi apologetic disclaimer with notes of cynicism and sarcasm, please feel free to reference my avatar. For those of you who don't know what an avatar is, please reference my stupid people suck thread http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/82924-stupid-people-suck/ and add your name to the list.

DC cops say they are investigating to see if it was real. I was issued hundreds of these and can spot one a mile away. It was real and it wasn not gutted.

He will probably say that one of the guys from his school who uses an M4 auto gave it to him for this piece. Either way, they want laws but this is an example of how well they work. You can't even let someone hold the magazine if you are a special storm trooper who is unequally allowed this magazine in DC.

There was a very credible witness sitting right next to the douche when he pulled it out. Pretty sure he could tell us if it was legal... strike that... real...

Edited by Stryker0946

I hope my post isn't too harsh or outspoken for those of you who think we should be more PC and soft spoken so the Libs will listen to our argument (reference to the Ted Nugent thread).

Dude, you are still rantin' about that shit? Why don't you put another knot in your panties and blame ____________ (random guy: insert name here)..

As far as I'm concerned we are all gun owners here and priests don't berate the choir they preach too else no one will show up to listen.

Edited by HighPlainsDrifter

I heard hearsay, that he asked DC Police for permission to bring the mag in and use it for a prop, and was told "No.", but brought it in anyways.

If the Libtard Dems are so concerned about Gun Laws, and want to prove that they work and are enforced.

Then NBC should fire him, and demand that he is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

I heard hearsay, that he asked DC Police for permission to bring the mag in and use it for a prop, and was told "No.", but brought it in anyways.

It's not hearsay, DC police spokeswomen has confirmed that NBC asked.

http://www.politico.com/story/2012/12/cops-nbc-told-dont-use-gun-clip-85497.html

Were is the NRA, I haven't heard a word out of them on this????

I hope they skip the fine and give him a year in jail. It would be great not to listen to his BS for a year.

I'm betting he gets either a hand slap or nada at all.

But they will make life a living hell for citizens, military and veterans for the slightest infractions.

Make no mistakes, the upper echelons of law enforcement are on board with the Liberal Democrats and their agendas.

• Like 1

I hope my post isn't too harsh or outspoken for those of you who think we should be more PC and soft spoken so the Libs will listen to our argument (reference to the Ted Nugent thread).

Dude, you are still rantin' about that shit? Why don't you put another knot in your panties and blame ____________ (random guy: insert name here)..

As far as I'm concerned we are all gun owners here and priests don't berate the choir they preach too else no one will show up to listen.

It wasn't a rant, it was funny........ To me..... But now that you mention it, it was kind of HighPlainsDrifters fault. And my panties don't have knots, they all do say fuck you though. Same as my avatar, and me for that matter.

Sorry, couldn't resist.