I locked all my 223 ammo up after seeing the price spike. The one thing I did learn from the last scare is don't limit yourself to one caliber. We have an equal number of 223/556 rifles as 7.6x39 rifles. Add a couple of tactical 22's, and a few pistols and this house is set.

Yeah.....this shit is unbeleivable, AR lowers cannot be found. I was ten minutes late getting to my favorite "local" shop today, sold the last one just before I arrived010.gif

Went looking on the web next...just for shits and giggles.......nothing, no uppers either. Glad I bought all of my ammo over these past two years, I'm set for the various firearms in this houesbeer.gif

I learned last time to ride it out. IF the ban does happen I got what I need already( What I want is a different story) and when it doesn't happen the guys that payed $500 for a stripped AR lower or $2000 for a unconverted S-12 are going to feel like dumb asses.