The tide is turning and the libs are starting to quiver...

Dont count your chickens before they hatch fellas. Im going to wait and see what is in the bill before I pass judgement.

Then we get four Firefighters engaged with random gunfire when responding to a fire with two Firefighters KIA. What the fuck is wrong with people? The left are not going to let up on this endeavour. I'm with you brother.

• Like 1

Dont count your chickens before they hatch fellas. Im going to wait and see what is in the bill before I pass judgement.

Then we get four Firefighters engaged with random gunfire when responding to a fire with two Firefighters KIA. What the fuck is wrong with people? The left are not going to let up on this endeavour. I'm with you brother.

Lets start with the guy that did it beat his grandma to death with a hammer....should have never been let out of his cage....

Edited by sccritterkiller
  • Like 3

Lets start with the guy that did it beat his grandma to death with a hammer....should have never been let out of his cage....

Liberals fight to disarm law-abiding citizens while at the same time fighting to release murderers from prison.

And let's not forget this shitstain was a prohibited possessor. Meaning it was against the law for him to have a gun. See the problem? No matter how many laws they make, criminals will get guns, just like crackheads will get crack.

And again, it was a good guy with a gun that stopped a bad guy with a gun. His final end was by his own hand but once the good guys started shooting back he stopped killing.

• Like 1

Apparently the reaction from current and would be gun owners to a planned assault weapons ban is starting to freak out the liberals. Their non-stop attack on gun rights via their media dogs has backfired and sparked massive runs on ammo and firearms. This was not the reaction they expected, nor the comments coming in from people they interview. It looks like they awoke a sleeping giant. Biden and his committee better seriously consider what they come up with. He wants nothing more than to be the next President, but without the support of swing voters and thousands, maybe millions of young voters who may not be of voting age now, but will be in four years, he doesn't get in.

I'm starting to think that Obama might order him and his cronies to back down and maybe not ban the weapons and mags, but rather up the background checks for assault weapons only. They are being reminded repeatedly that a ban will be challenged in the courts, so they need to look for another avenue now.

We shall see. Keep up the fight folks. Hammer away in every liberal blog, media source and news outlet. Don't let them forget that we will remember in November if they punish the masses for the crimes of a deranged man.

I was thinking the same thing today as I watched the talking head shows....There was a lot more talk about a magazine ban than an all out AWB. I think the current run on anything AR15, ammo, and mags has made them realize they probably won't get the votes....It's still way too early to tell.

I was at work Christmas party last night and I had several different people ask me how to get a CWP and most of them were were women. A couple even asked which pistol holds the most rounds and where they could buy a AR-15 032.gif

Keep it up! They only way we can make it thru this shit storm is to educate and motivate!

Same here. I have a small Firearms Instruction business, and have been bombarded with requests and questions...mostly from professionals and the medical community! People are using their heads instead of listening to the talking heads.
  • Like 1

Obama and his minions do not care about that, it's about the firearm he used to kill innocent Firefighters.

• Like 2

Just remember the 94 ban was Clintons first term. He had no issue getting back in for a second term. So what does that tell you?

It just says that guns aren't the only issue people care about. Clinton was extremely popular and the economy was rolling at full steam. No major wars going on during his second campaign. Monica Lewinski's dress was still clean. Peace, prosperity, and a well liked President were too much for one issue to overcome. The gun issue did however doom Al Gore. No way he doesn't get elected if he doesn't take his anti-gun stance.

The gun grabbing Nazi liberals shot themselves in the foot with their latest dumb ass move. They printed the names and addresses of gun owners in NY state complete with maps. The idea was to shame gun owners. It has seriously backfired on them. I'm reminding every person I know that this is exactly what the NAZI's did in Germany. They disarmed the public and then demonized, identified and labeled Jews, their homes, and their place of business. These SOB's are using the NAZI playbook to the key.

I happen to have a gay nephew who was in town for the holidays who was with me when I read this article. He was surprised but not stunned. I then reminded him that the Nazi's rounded up and exterminated homosexuals too. He immediately asked me to show him how to use a gun.

• Like 5

I happen to have a gay nephew who was in town for the holidays who was with me when I read this article. He was surprised but not stunned. I then reminded him that the Nazi's rounded up and exterminated homosexuals too. He immediately asked me to show him how to use a gun.

I have a brother thats gay and I managed to get him into guns. He said it was the best thing anyone ever did for him. He now has several, and enjoys shooting as much as the rest of us. Funny how that works. He learned quick though. He voted for Obama in '08 and less than 6 months in, regretted it. This time he voted republican to try and somewhat save our country, but at least he is on the right track. His recent purchase was a damn nice Sig 226R Equinox. He has good taste in guns, I must say.

• Like 1

Captain, I'm suprized more gay guys aren't into firearms to protect themselves from people who would harm them just for being gay. Almost as surprizing as my Jewish brothers who are against civilan ownership of firearms after what happened in Germany.

Well done capt.

I am too Stryker. I was suprised when he told me how many of his friends are against guns. He preaches freedom wich is cool. I tought him well in those regards. Its just amazing how many people in general are against self defense.

• Like 1

The gun grabbing Nazi liberals shot themselves in the foot with their latest dumb ass move. They printed the names and addresses of gun owners in NY state complete with maps. The idea was to shame gun owners. It has seriously backfired on them. . .

Well it turns out that someone did think that "turn-about" is fair play: http://www.gunssavelife.com/?p=4247

Depends on who you ask. I've been debating the issue on a local newspaper website. There are a couple members who were for disarming citizens before, and now are even more serious about doing it. Why? Because they are even more scared now that they've seen gun owners' reactions to talk of being disarmed, or having certain types of firearms banned. There are some people who think we're even crazier now that we've pushed back. They expected us to just say OK and roll over.

One of these people I've been arguing with - get this - claims nobody needs a gun. Just get a security system! He has a really nice one that's monitored by the police. He has a nice little panic button he can press, then go hide in the closet while the "professionals" come to save him. He goes on to claim that a gun is the least effective thing you could possibly have - you might just shoot yourself or family members with it while trying to stop an intruder.

I'm all for keeping firearms out of the hands of criminals. But how exactly do you go about doing that without limiting us? IMHO, it's a pipe dream of the starry eyed mind. I don't think it can be done. We all know that these laws only limit US! Why can't our government see this? Maybe they do and it's just a method of slow disarmament and subjugation. Most of us will be labeled terrorists and crazies before this is over...

Gentlemen, Let us further ignore the ignorant man that posted on the previous page.

We must do what they are doing to us, but legally.

Educate the masses: Especially the young ones, because the young ones are the future of our nation. Press safety safety safety so that it is always clear that responsible gun ownership is always our goal.

Inform: The truth is the ultimate defense. I recently owned a libtard family member recently with the truth. Drill the facts into your head so you can pull them up at the blink of an eye. Do not let them side track you (Like the ignorant person who posted.). Most importantly, infront of others be civil about it, passionate, but civil. Lack of mercy, mouthiness, creates many enemies and we need to bring others into our cause because it is just.

Overwhelm: Overwhelm them with the truth. Water drops are not scary but a tsumani is.

Attrition: Take them the distance. It is obvious this issue has no real end, prepare yourselves for a political fight, to which there may sadly be no end. "Victory belongs to those that believe in it the longest." Make them feel like they will never win. Wear them down.

These are some of the things I ask of us gun owners to consider and I practice these or plan to practice these myself.