S12 mag shortage!

I only have 2 drums and 1 ten round stick. I ignored ordering more sticks because the 10 rounders will be around right? WRONG, I just remember that the last ban was shotgun mags over 5 rounds.

They're gone at all the vendors now. I guess I'm screwed. CSS was supposed to get some but I missed the boat. I could use 3-4 more.

Well I have a lifetime supply of AR, AK, 10/22, Beretta 92 and Sig 522 (.22) rifle mags. Of course I only have 1 stick mag for my $1800 converted S12. paperweight?

the only reason why I have the 2 drums is because not long ago MD Arms "went out of business"

Edited by dustindu4

lets see, the "AW" ban ended in 2004, since then you could shop around and find the best prices for high cap mags to every known firearm there is.

the drums and stick mags for the S12 has been around for longer then 2 years and availabilty of them was just about everywhere, and prices were within reason.

if you didn't buy enough during those years, then you screwed up.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

I only have 2 drums and 1 ten round stick. I ignored ordering more sticks because the 10 rounders will be around right? WRONG, I just remember that the last ban was shotgun mags over 5 rounds.

They're gone at all the vendors now. I guess I'm screwed. CSS was supposed to get some but I missed the boat. I could use 3-4 more.

I'll trade ya a 12 for two fives

Matthew's correct in this statement. My Saiga 12 came with only one (1) magazine! I bought two (2) other five round factory magazines (used) on the spot. After the President was reelected I bought two (2) eight (8) round magazines.

Recent shoolings at schools and talk of bans prompted me to back order one (1) ten (10) round magazine and buy three (3) Keep Shooting five (5) round S12 replica magazines.

So the hand writing was on the wall but some folks did not read it. You've got to pay attention and protect yourself. No one else will.

I am not worry too much about the 5 rd mag for now. If the AWB with shotgun 5rds limit becomes real, there will be a need of 5rd mag for the market. The factories that are producing 8, 10,12rds mag will make 5rd mag to capture the market.

I can understand there maybe a shortage of low cap mags for awhile when the factories now in turbo mode pumping out as much as high cap mags to capitalize the situation.

Edited by AE86FL

Matthew's correct in his statement. My Saiga 12 came with only one (1) magazine! I bought two (2) other five round factory magazines (used) on the spot. After the President was reelected I bought two (2) eight (8) round magazines.

Recent shoolings at schools and talk of bans prompted me to back order one (1) ten (10) round magazine and buy three (3) Keep Shooting five (5) round S12 replica magazines.

So the hand writing was on the wall but some folks did not read it. You've got to pay attention and protect yourself. No one else will.

post-45752-0-24721200-1356407160_thumb.jpg

I had 4 10rnd mags and 8 5rnd. When the forum store restocked I grabbed 4 more 10rnd. Been meaning to for a while. They sold 573 mags in a day. Good for them. Sorry to anyone who missed it. Pauly plastered it though. Thanks Pauly.

this was a couple days ago from here

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/82910-all-the-saiga-12-mags-are-gone-wtf/

125 - MD-20's 027.gif (140 a couple hours ago)

90 - ProMag 12 round "Nutsack" drums

157 - black AGP 10 round sticks

103 - dark earth AGP 10 round sticks

91 - SGM 10 round sticks

7 - SGM 8 round sticks

Edited by rnemhrd

I've got 8 keepshooting mags and I know now I will not get them for $8 each again, But I've got enough for now. Now if only I could find mags for my p95 that wasn't the same price as factory I would have been set.

edit: I just checked and they still have 5rd's @ keepshooting.

Edited by montec
Really, where can I find those?

They were at the shop that I 'smith for. I nabbed them for s friend of mine. He finally got around to getting a Saiga 12 a few weeks before the panic and only has 2 mags. Sad shape....