S12 mag shortage!

Gun and knife show - Gibraltar Mt Clemens - fear buying and price gouging is the game - MD20's - $250. one guy offered $3000 for my buddy's chromed AK47.

bulk 556? can't find it.

Soon thieves will target forums like this for robberies.. Setup up your OpSec.

I picked up a couple of 20 round rounders from the E-store. Glad they had 'em stock! I wish I could have got at least 3 of 'em, But my wife says I don't need stuff like that! scorn.gif

I just bought my Saiga 12 and I only have the one factory 5 mag. The $25 shipping was a little steep and the prices elsewhere is $100, but they are out of stock.

Been searching since I bought the S12. Just as I was beginning to think I was never going to find anyone who had them in stock, the e store came to my rescue. Was able to purchase 2 12 rds and 2 10 rds before someone came right behind me and wiped them out. I am still hopeful I will be able to obtain more but will not buy into the hype and price gouging (ebay) going on right now. Thanks E Store!!!

I just got my SGL12-07 yesterday from my FFL... Luckily I did order 2 x 20 Rd MD Arms Drums (Thnx Cope's) when I purchased my S12... Sadly, all other "stick" mags were out of stock everywhere when I purchased my S12...

I got tons of AK/AR Mags, even same very rare AK Mags... Stupid me never thought to get some S12 Mags even though I did not own one at the time...

J

Edited by jtrade

I was at my not-so-local GS the other day. They've got a few Saiga 12 AGP 10 round mags in stock, and a couple of neat Romanian surplus bags that will fit 4 of the 10 round mags.

The also have Saiga 410 stick mags. AGP, Promag, and he thinks there are some Surefire too.

Sorry, no 20 GA mags.

I have no idea about pricing. If anybody's looking, you might want to give them a call. If you tell them Hoot sent ya, ya might get a discount, ya might get the tourist price, or they might hang up on ya. Your choice. small_grin.gif

WorldwideFirearms Manufacturing, Inc.
228-206-9936

http://www.worldwidefirearms.com

I am not worry too much about the 5 rd mag for now. If the AWB with shotgun 5rds limit becomes real, there will be a need of 5rd mag for the market. The factories that are producing 8, 10,12rds mag will make 5rd mag to capture the market...

You should worry about it because the new Assault Weapon Ban (AWB) 2013 will ban detachable magazines I'm told. So 5, 8, 10,12, 20, 30, 40, 60, 75, 100 rd magazines etc. will be banned if it is passed into US Law.

Edited by sweetcostarica

Anyone know who will have the MD Drums in stock next? I have one but would like to pick up a second, but im not going to get gouged. I think I just missed them on this websites store.

Should I back order through this site store? I'd like 2 more AGP mags while I'm at it, those look like their over 200 back ordered now.

Edited by TronJohn

Look at the bright side. At least shot gun shells are readily available not like 223. Thanks to this site and the E Store my 20 and 12 round drums came in a couple of days ago. I already had a few 10 rounds and the stock five so I am good for a while. Everyone was wiped clean and the E Store had plenty. Woot Woot.

• Like 1
Look at the bright side. At least shot gun shells are readily available not like 223. Thanks to this site and the E Store my 20 and 12 round drums came in a couple of days ago. I already had a few 10 rounds and the stock five so I am good for a while. Everyone was wiped clean and the E Store had plenty. Woot Woot.

This is the very reason I chose a S12 over an AR-15 because of the liklihood of a ban or ammo problems.

I picked up a couple of 20 round rounders from the E-store. Glad they had 'em stock! I wish I could have got at least 3 of 'em, But my wife says I don't need stuff like that! scorn.gif

I just bought my Saiga 12 and I only have the one factory 5 mag. The $25 shipping was a little steep and the prices elsewhere is $100, but they are out of stock.

Your avatar needs some crosshairs on it..

• 2 months later...

I've picked up some SGM Mags over the past couple of weeks 6 x 12 rd, 2 x 10 rd mags (were on BO from Midway, got em last week) & 6 x Russian 5 rd Mags. Cope's Distributing and Frontline Arsenal had SGM Mags last I checked that were not horribly overpriced if anyone needs any...