I like this one, and I signed it. I dont feel anything will become of it though. He is a tool for their agenda, and sways many morons to think in his logic while ignoring reality. Im glad it skyrocketed though and thanks for sharing this.

Sorry, but Constitutional rights aren't just supposed to apply to "citizens" of the United States. The whole idea behind the Bill of Rights was legal recognition of pre-existing rights. You can't just get rid of someone because you don't like what they say, any more than you can take someone's firearms because you don't think they need something scary.

Sorry, but Constitutional rights aren't just supposed to apply to "citizens" of the United States. The whole idea behind the Bill of Rights was legal recognition of pre-existing rights. You can't just get rid of someone because you don't like what they say, any more than you can take someone's firearms because you don't think they need something scary.

I agree. There is no constitutional basis for Piers deportation. But putting the shoe on the other foot, even briefly, can be a worthwhile pursuit. After the Supreme Court case Kelo vs. New London Ct there was a petition to declare eminent domain on Justice Stevens house and evict him.biggrin.png Anyone who is not familiar with this case should look it up, it's a real eye popper.015.gif

Piers Morgan will likely be around for a long time to come, like a really bad smell.

There is no such thing as a "Constitutional" right, your rights were NOT granted by any piece of paper or group old men practicing legal craft.

When people are openly seeking your enslavement and even destruction, as they most assuredly are, your rights allow a good deal of latitude.

How has being painfully civilized worked out for us so far?