http://news.yahoo.co...-165807219.html

"One of the guns recovered was a military-style .223-caliber semiautomatic Bushmaster rifle with flash suppression, the same make and caliber weapon used in the elementary school massacre in Newtown, Conn., Pickering said."

And they say it's a Bushmaster again, but even money the dumbass reporter thinks all AR style rifles are "Bushmasters".

At least this time they didn't blame it on the magazines.

This shitstain was clearly unfit to walk the earth, and yet he was released from prison.

The media is feeding this shit. Every story about the shitstains makes all other shitstains that much more likely to "go out with a bang". Why swallow a bullet and end up as nothing when you can just cap a few unarmed people and go out famous?

No more shitstain life stories. Don't tell their names. Don't tell their stories. Don't interview their neighbors. Just call them "The Loser" because the media can't say shitstain.

Edited by Darth Saigus

More than likely a brake, or comp. Flash hiders arent NY legal, but anything on the end is a flash hider right. WTB high cap "clips". will pay anything, if it's a "clip". Sure, he's safe to let out now...Police Chief Gerald Pickering said 62-year-old William Spengler, who served 17 years in prison for the 1980 hammer slaying of his grandmother I know it's Chistmas but An eye for an eye. goes a long way. Why were there no talks of a hammer ban?

Edited by rnemhrd

Of all the people I know who own ARs, I can't think of anyone that owns a Bushmaster. I think it's ridiculous that they've latched onto this brand name. The media narrative is straight out of the mid 1990s.

I have modified the infamous media firearms identification chart to meet today's media environment. Hopefully this will help some.

BeE8x.jpg

• Like 2

What type of hammer did he use in his first murder? Was it a ball peen, claw, or a 4 lb sledge?beaten.gif

ASSAULT HAMMER duh

More than likely a brake, or comp. Flash hiders arent NY legal, but anything on the end is a flash hider right.

Crack isn't legal in NY either but people get it anyway.

Guessing he stole a legal rifle since he was a felon. Just a guess though...Media=anything on a muzzle= flash hider. AR15= Bushmaster Edited by rnemhrd
  • Like 1

The county cars are supposedly not assigned to anyone and are kept in a "secure" lot unlocked..

Its not uncommon. Here are some homeland security lost guns.

http://www.policeone...-Security-guns/

Not saying that is where this gun came from.. Just that the police are a common source of firearms in areas with bans.

Most officers are great people who take a big risk every day...

However there are always a few rats selling guns and drugs out of the evidence lockers, trading sex for false reporting ect.

Edit to add: This guy got out in the 90s, he could have picked up the rifle 10+ years ago, back during the ban.

They don't have to pressure a few. They just talk the jobs market into the sewer and let people come unglued naturally.

Suicide rate is really high, as it always is when unemployment is high. If you notice, all of these shootings are suicides at the end. Lower the suicide rate and you'll lower the mass murder rate.

Hmmm they had 17 years at probably 300K to "Rehabilitate" him, and this all could have been prevented with a .25 cent round upon finding him guilty the first time. But no we can't do that, it's inhumane. How humane was it to the fireman?

This one is on the liberals who let him live.

• Like 3

Funny how they mention 'flash suppression' in the same article in which the responders reported 'muzzle flashes' in broad daylight.

Well just imagine how much MORE flash there would have been if not for the suppression. They probably would have seen it from the international space station.

THIS is a bushmaster.

I wonder if someone was killed by this snake if it would be reported as a bushmaster?

With the Diamonds on its back, "DIAMOND BACK" and there be another mislabed thing.

The reports I have read stated that they are unsure of what weapons were used so it's purely speculation at this point. First thing I wondered was how did they see muzzle flash in daylight especially when the weapon had such a deadly feature.

Why in the world woud they think a flash hider, compensator or supressor is a bad thing is beyond me. If anything, a weapon without one would be more intimidating and theatrical by shooting large flames and being really loud. As far as compensation. The .223 really doesn't rise up unless you have an A1. I put my HBAR target upper on an a2 lower while serving and it didn't jump up enough to make any difference.

The reason this story wont be disgustingly exploited by the gun control iddiots is because this fucking nut case should have never been let out. He was unapologetic for his actions one year before being released. They put him on meds and didn't keep an eye on him. This is not speculation.

Gun owners really need to be pushing for mental health control. RX drug control as well.