Gun control: When defiance is patriotism

Slippingaway, you have to pace yerself. This is supposed to last me through a whole seven days of battle.

ROFLMFAO! Oh, that is true. Let's hope that you don't have to waste any as antiseptic!

I found a comment that really stuck with me in the link that started this thread:

"Historically, the badge of a free man has always been the right to bear arms for his own purposes, unhindered by master or state. Bearing arms does not guarantee safety, but provides a measure of deterrence – a potential lethal cost of doing business for the miscreants who might choose to impose their will upon us. Without arms, one’s safety and life itself can be defined by the mercy of strangers superior in strength and/or numbers."

• Like 4

Slippingaway, you have to pace yerself. This is supposed to last me through a whole seven days of battle.

ROFLMFAO! Oh, that is true. Let's hope that you don't have to waste any as antiseptic!

I found a comment that really stuck with me in the link that started this thread:

"Historically, the badge of a free man has always been the right to bear arms for his own purposes, unhindered by master or state. Bearing arms does not guarantee safety, but provides a measure of deterrence – a potential lethal cost of doing business for the miscreants who might choose to impose their will upon us. Without arms, one’s safety and life itself can be defined by the mercy of strangers superior in strength and/or numbers."

This one struck a cord with me as well.

• Like 1

"And now, we face crushing taxation, limits on speech, a government prone to retribution for dissent, rampant violations of privacy and a government that looks to curtail our right to bear arms while insisting that they are not."

This one is true also^^

• Like 3

the people around me dont understand why im so scared of whats going to happen and when i try to explain they just think im crazy.

i have never feared something so much in my entire life hell id gladly give my life as will many Americans for our rights but it seems the Sheeple dont even understand what a right is they think everything will be the same forever and seem to forget how young the US is and as fast as it came to being it can be destroyed just as easily.

I love this country and i want my kids to grow up here like i did and so on but i am scared for not my safety but for my freedom and my families freedom.

Benjamin Franklin- "Those who give up liberty for security deserve neither"

i still remember this quote from my childhood as my teacher enthusiastic read from a history book i remember such great words with pride but now as i say these same words with pride im only looked upon with disgust by sheeple.

i dont know what else to do other then to just sit here and talk with the very few patriots here on the forums

• Like 4

I to find it hard to tell others of what is going on with the gubment, they to think I am paranoid.

So I just dont even try much, finding "like minded" others is a bit tuff. I am worried about someone to start pointing a finger and the wrong someone taking a hard look at me.

Edited by RED333
  • Like 1

I believe that finding like minded Patriots will being more difficult in the near future. I do not put it past (fill in the blank Obama, the Gov't, tin foil hat societies, Soros) to inhibit pro patriot sites from functioning. This hit me when this site went down for 24+ hours. I felt just a little more isolated. We all must be convinced of our cause and be willing to individually stand up to protect our liberties, come what may.

• Like 3
In all seriousness, hang strong brothers. Band with others likeminded fast. Strength in numbers will be our biggest hope.

I would rather be back home in VA if something does go down but judging from the amount of semiauto gunfire I hear around my house daily I think I have plenty of likeminded people around here in S.E. MI.Now it's time to get out and meet them and maybe join a local sportsman"s club.

• Like 1

i may not have as much ammo saved up as everyone else but i do have tequila

i'm not sure what to expect here in Washington state. we just legalized pot and gay marriage, its mostly democrat state but we have made strides in gun rights.

just last year we legalized silencers. seeing as how much of this state is rural we might fight for our rights, but then again we have lots of fucking retarded hippies and californians.

• Like 2

I've alredy been thinking about most of the stuff thats been posted here, especialy being cut off from commuticating with others, actually talked to a friend of mine about it earlier today. I have a radio station set up, and bought a BAOFENG UV-5R to keep in my go bag. These are scary times, band together and try to be as ready as you can. Do something every day to prepare, no matter how small it might seem, it adds up.

• Like 2

Well the populists we're with the red coats in the revolutionarythe war. The patriots were outlaws. They just persuaded enough like minded people to help their endeavore. The difference now is we'll be fighting against our brothers and foreign foes alike.

Well the populists we're with the red coats in the revolutionarythe war. The patriots were outlaws. They just persuaded enough like minded people to help their endeavore. The difference now is we'll be fighting against our brothers and foreign foes alike.

My brothers would give me the shirt off their back, and I to them. Those who think I owe them the shirt off my back aint no brother of mine, fuckem.

• Like 3

i remember that quote too. not to split hairs or cause issuses, but i believe it was someting to the effect of "those who would trade liberties for security deserve neither and will lose both"

that being said, well said battosai

i remember that quote too. not to split hairs or cause issuses, but i believe it was someting to the effect of "those who would trade liberties for security deserve neither and will lose both"

Yup. But what do a bunch of old slave owners know? Sheesh.

Hello

I like this quote, both for the awesome foresight and genius of the author, and the economy of speech to utter it- Pretty much says it all with 11 words:

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."

-The Honorable Thomas Jefferson

Nuff said.

guido in Houston