Straight to the Heart of the Matter, No Mincing Words.

Read product description.

http://www.urbanertslings.com/twopihaform4.html

"*** UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO THE MARXIST PIECE OF SHIT MAKE BELIEVE MESSIAH IN CHARGE AS WELL AS HIS MEDIA USEFUL IDIOT MINION DICKHEADS, THE ENTIRE SOCIETY OF LIBERTY LOVING AMERICANS ARE BEING PUNISHED FOR THE ACTIONS OF A FUCKING LUNATIC. INSTEAD OF BLAMING A CULTURE OF PSYCHOPATHS AND CRIMINALS FOR VIOLENCE, THEY BLAME THIS 10" x 3" x 1" PIECE OF PLASTIC AND METAL ENGINEERING GENIUS FOR THE SLAUGHTER OF TWENTY INNOCENT CHILDREN AND SIX TEACHERS.

OUR COUNTRY IS CURRENTLY UNDER ATTACK BY THE DEMENTED, TWISTED, AND DISTURBED BRAINWASHED CHILDREN OF THE HARD CORE OLD SCHOOL SOVIET BLOCK COMMUNISTS WHO HAVE INFILTRATED OUR COUNTRY AT EVERY FACET OF SOCIETY. IF YOU ARE HERE LOOKING TO PURCHASE A MAGAZINE THAT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, THEN YOU OBVIOUSLY UNDERSTAND THE WORDS ABOVE. AND WHEN THEY PASS UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS, OR IMPLEMENT UNCONSTITUTIONAL REGULATIONS, I HOPE THAT YOU REMEMBER YOUR GOD GIVEN FREEDOMS, AND REFUSE TO COMPLY WITH THIS REGIMES INTENTIONAL DESTRUCTION OF OUR ONCE GREAT COUNTRY, AND DIE IN A PILE OF SMOKING BRASS." MOLON LABE !

The PMAG is a 30-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) AR15/M16 compatible magazine. It features an advanced impact resistant polymer construction, a pop-off Impact/Dust Cover for storage, and an easy to disassemble design with a flared floor plate for positive magazine extraction from pouches. The PMAG 30 utilizes a resilient stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance and a anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability.

This current revision has been updated with a new body ribbing design which allows for better compatibility with aftermarket mag couplers, a new follower which provides even smoother loading with military stripper clips, and the Impact/Dust Cover can now be snapped onto the floor plate when not in use to prevent possible loss.

Made in U.S.A.

• Like 1

I hate to say it but I think we are doomed, or very close to it.

Cant people see whats happening? Cant they see that we are getting taxed more, losing more of our liberties and so called freedoms? Cant they see the militarization of police and federal forces? Cant they see what they are trying to do? Worse yet, I think lots of people see and most dont give a shit, and the ones that do are going to do what? Declare war? Attack something? If that happens, they would quickly be stomped, labeled insane, crazy, extremists or terrorist. You know what? The Brits used to call US terrorists couple hundred years ago.

They will keep on doing what they are doing and little by little this whole country will be fundamentally changed from the inside out while "they" keep ramming propaganda about America and freedom down everyones throat and nobody will even care or what to fight. They got their facebook and reality TV and fast food and maybe a lil money. Who wants to fuck with that? Whos wants to have their life ruined?

Men are not what they used to be in more ways than one. This country will not fall to the sound of cannon fire, but to the roar of applause.

I DO believe in zombies.. I see them everytime I leave my house and on TV. Maybe thats why some people really do go crazy, because they see through the BS, they see the truth and it breaks them.

• Like 2

Honestly, The mag manufactures just need to do what they did back in '04. No so called High Capacity mags for the gov too, They all banded together and said we can't retool to make gov mags, we have to sell to civilians to make our money back. Heck even gun manufactures need to do the same thing. Stop selling to the gov, and they would back down when they need the shit to be spread out across the world fighting endless wars with no end game but to break america down and leave them weak with the military spread thin not @ home, protecting the country. I keep thinking Rome is on fire.

They make good shit. I bought from them before, and I like their products and even more now. They understand. . Good post Chile.

Honestly, The mag manufactures just need to do what they did back in '04. No so called High Capacity mags for the gov too, They all banded together and said we can't retool to make gov mags, we have to sell to civilians to make our money back. Heck even gun manufactures need to do the same thing. Stop selling to the gov, and they would back down when they need the shit to be spread out across the world fighting endless wars with no end game but to break america down and leave them weak with the military spread thin not @ home, protecting the country. I keep thinking Rome is on fire.

Yeah I like what Ronnie Barrett did to california. He refused to service or sell them weapons when they wanted to get on the ban wagon with his products. Needless to say, their PD's paid the price of the dumb bastards in power. It sent a powerful message. A nice big FUCK YOU. I think it would work wonders.

• Like 2
Now if they could just make some ak/Saiga mags.

The russians are now selling Saiga 12's to PD in the states now. From what I got it saved the izmash plant. Talking thousands of them.

But we regular people have bought hundred of thousands, if not millions, so I believe we the people saved izmash...

What about USGI Mags with MAGPUL enhanced Followers???

what about them? I have nothing but USGI M16 mags, 20 rounders made in the 60s and 30 rounders made circa 80s, all of them have the original followers that came with it, alloy for the 20s and green plastic for the 30s and I have never had one jam due to the "follower tilting".

for semi auto, that "anti-tilt" follower or the so called "enhanced follower" isn't warranted or needed, it's just a marketing ploy by MAGPUL pushing people to buy it, because they say "you need it".

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
They make good shit. I bought from them before, and I like their products and even more now. They understand. . Good post Chile.

Yeah I like what Ronnie Barrett did to california. He refused to service or sell them weapons when they wanted to get on the ban wagon with his products. Needless to say, their PD's paid the price of the dumb bastards in power. It sent a powerful message. A nice big FUCK YOU. I think it would work wonders.

If there is any kind of ban instituted on ANYTHING I would like to see the NRA come out with a special "Seal of Approval" to be given to companies who refuse to sell to the government what was taken away from the citizens. And maybe a "Seal of Disapproval" for those who do. That way we know exactly who to do business with.

If there is any kind of ban instituted on ANYTHING I would like to see the NRA come out with a special "Seal of Approval" to be given to companies who refuse to sell to the government what was taken away from the citizens. And maybe a "Seal of Disapproval" for those who do. That way we know exactly who to do business with.

Yeah that would be nice to see. Many of those with military contracts may still shit on the civiian sales aspect. It'd be nice to know though.

Here is your chance to follow the money. How many companies will be willing to give up the million dollar or more contracts? How many will fight in court to not fulfill their contractual obligations? Will be interesting to see.

I agree Dad. This will be interesting when it makes it into the public eye.