It is a numbers game, how many people from each side of the issue contact their State's Elected officials, Governor, Senators, Congressmen and Reps at every level of State & Local government.

Yes, the elected official will never read your letter, but his staffers will, and they will compile lists and statistics, which they will advise him of these.

If every gun owner contacted their elected officials just once, it would be a done deal, they would be overwhelmed.

But that will not happen.

So each of us who is active enough to be on S12.com and other firearm related websites, should be active enough to copy/paste a simple, direct and to the point email, to each of their State's Reps... DAILY! Every Day!

This is a fight for our Rights, for our Lives, for our Children's future... Citizen or Slave? Decide!

This is the current letter I'm sending. KISS

Senator Shelby,
I cannot express how much concern and indignation I have over the possibility of the further eroding of We The People's 2A Rights, via a new and draconian AWB.
If you allow yourself or other Republicans to have law abiding citizens treated like criminals.
We will do every thing in our power to drive you out of office. Any law passed that would both subjugate & criminalize 2/3rds of this Nation's Citizenry with the stroke of a pen, based on the actions of a half dozen mentally ill people.

Would not only be draconian, but pure evil, and a blatant act of treason against both the Citizens and Constitution of the United States.

We are tired of this crap!

Sincerely,

John XXXX

Get Fired Up! anger.gif

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 7

Bump

Resources for contacting your State/Federal officials.

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/mail/?alertid=61046526&type=ML

http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-locally/grassroots/write-your-reps.aspx

Edited by ChileRelleno
Wrote my two, and all I got back was the same form letter from both thanking me for supporting the new legislation. anger.gif

I sent a reply with two words......FUCK OFF!!!

You have elected officials in Montana that support an AWB, that's bullshit. Spread the word vote the pos's out.

I have used both sites to write to my elected officials here in nevada, and haven't gotten a letter back yet. Will keep sending them every day. Plus I am drafting a letter to the NRA, GOA, the Tea party, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, and any other places/ people I can think of, begging for them to organize a million person march on washington D.C. like the one that happened a few years ago. I will quit school if I have to so I could attend this one. This is the line in the sand, and we must not allow them to cross it.

i emailed 3 today but the other 3 dont take email only letters ill get working on that although im not too worried about my State representatives they are all Republican in a very very gun friendly state im worried about other states

Demand that they support other Conservatives of both parties, tell them that if Republicans cross the line, that they will suffer for their comrades misdeeds.

They are talking to each other thats for damned sure.

Wrote my two, and all I got back was the same form letter from both thanking me for supporting the new legislation. anger.gif

It sounds to me like there is some funny business going on there. I wonder if some liberal staffer is redirecting protest letters and emails to the other pile in favor of new legislation. I would check that out.

It sounds to me like there is some funny business going on there. I wonder if some liberal staffer is redirecting protest letters and emails to the other pile in favor of new legislation. I would check that out.

Call.

• Like 1