Has anyone else had problems ordering from these guys? I ordered an auto plug over 2 weeks ago and I've sent them 3 seperate emails asking if there is a tracking number and when I'm gonna receive it, and I've gotten no response. I know the whole AWB panic buy is going on but if they are out of stock they should at least let people know before orders are confirmed.

They are not very good at answering Emails My conversion kit was delayed but I did eventually receive it. I had read on here before that they have been getting SO many emails they just dont keep up with them. They stated that they can check and answer Emails or make parts so they mostly ignore the Emails. You can also send them a PM on this forum in their section that is what got their attention on my order.

Quit your fucking whining, they are a small business and are absolutely swamped with work and incessant emails/phone calls.

As stated, they can either work or communicate, not both.

They support the community here, prime example, my current contest is sponsored by Tac47.

Become a Contributor and win a Tac47 Autoplug for free!

• Like 2

I ordered it a week and a half before the holidays so I don't think that should of mattered unless they are always behind schedule and if that's true then they should have a warning up on the order form. Fuck you Chile, I'm not whining, I'm just concerned as to where my $50 is.

I ordered it a week and a half before the holidays so I don't think that should of mattered unless they are always behind schedule and if that's true then they should have a warning up on the order form. Fuck you Chile, I'm not whining, I'm just concerned as to where my $50 is.

You do realize that the last month has been the busiest weeks in pretty much history for gun dealers and other companies related to gun items. If you dont like it cancel and buy it some where else.

But telling members to fuck off and getting pissy wont get you any help around here. Most your going to get with that is directions for the way out.

• Like 1

Nah Chevy, I'll happily take the "Fuck You", I was a bit dickish, and at least he has balls to speak his mind... He'll need that thick skin and attitude around here.

Dude, yours and everyone's orders will be processed, packaged and shipped as soon as they can. You're undoubtedly in a very long line of orders.

Has your order been processed? Site says your order ships as soon as payment is processed.

Tac47 is not some huge distribution warehouse, with dozens of employees, some of which solely dedicated to answering phones/emails.

And yeah, they probably are on vacation after working their asses off all year.

Edited by ChileRelleno

Since yer a n00b here, ill assume yer a n00b to the hobby, as there's alot out there recently.

Some vendors have received 3 and a half years sales, in the span of a few weeks. Imagine having to do 3.5 years work in a couple of weeks. Its impossible. Hiring and training new staff, for a temporary glut, right before Obamacare drops and a potential ban that will put you out of business....also not really an option.

So, were all going to waiting a while, It took a week for Buds to move from paid to In Shipping, and they are a crackerjack company that has near-perfected the online ordering-shipping system. Usually the shipping dept moves to 'Shipped' in hours, but 2 days later im still waiting. Mr podunk small-business cottage industry isnt going to be anywhere near as fast. I would expect a month wait at least.

The issue with the small ones is, losing customer info. I would shoot an email every week just so you dont fall off the radar.

TAC 47 has been working their asses off since before Thanksgiving.

There has been a major gun show in some part of the Houston every weekend since, including this weekend.

Add to the fact they are trying to build guns,locate the source for new guns and parts since the incident earlier this month . Top it off with store walk in traffic never seen before in this industry,holiday shipping schedules, and trying to maintain a family life.

Most online sources are also advising 10-14 days processing once an order is made.

You will get your parts, just be patient.

Edited by Jetmech
  • Like 1

@Chili yeah, it's been processed for 2 weeks, that's what had me kinda concerned. anyways, I got my answer to the post, they're a small company with not enough staff/bad customer service. I'll give it a couple more weeks and then cancel and buy from the local guy for $20 more.

If you cancel the order, please don't buy local, for way more money.

Buy from S12.com, support the site. http://www.saiga-12.com/proddetail.asp?prod=Auto-Plug

I cannot bad talk Tac47, they've been to damned good to me and others here.

But yes, you've a right to be concerned if payment has been processed and shipment not made, contrary to Tac47s own policy.

Shipping

Shipments go out as soon as payments for merchandise are processed.

I have to put it down to the Holidays and the insanity of a possible ban.

They are good guys, just small and very busy.

It isn't bad customer service, they answer when they can, but if they spent all day taking calls and replying to emails, they'd never get anything done.

Also, see Contest #4, spend $5. or more, become a Contributor, enter the contest and win your Tac47 Autoplug for free.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

Glad the OP got a little slack cut for him. Lets face it, if yall didnt know Tac the way yall knew Tac, you would be concerned too. Its literally insane how crazy this industry has become in the last few weeks. You cant even find .223 ammo these days. Luckily 7.62 is still easy to come by but damn. My local indoor range is completely out of assault style rifles of any kind and dont get me started on how long I had to wait to use a lane yesterday.

You ordered it a week and a half before Christmas, at the same time as one of the greatest gun related tragedy and ensuing panic buying, and expect it to not take a shit-ton of time? There are places responding to people telling them that it will be months for orders. I'd be glad you aren't getting a response and they are busy working on shit and not wasting time that can be used for production. But maybe I just give people too much slack. Either way, welcome to the forum beer.gif

Glad the OP got a little slack cut for him. Lets face it, if yall didnt know Tac the way yall knew Tac, you would be concerned too. Its literally insane how crazy this industry has become in the last few weeks. You cant even find .223 ammo these days. Luckily 7.62 is still easy to come by but damn. My local indoor range is completely out of assault style rifles of any kind and dont get me started on how long I had to wait to use a lane yesterday.

Oh, you mean the Bullet Hole ran out of thousand-dollar WASRs?

Tac47 fucking rocks.

You're buying shit during the same time a bunch of people are panic buying anything they can get their hands on. Prices are up and supplies are down. Demand is greater than it has ever been.

They have been nothing but professional with me. People expect too much from small businesses. They are too used to Amazon shopping and tracking their items the second their item is purchased.

They're a small shop and they will deliver. While you wait, educate yourself on your weapon and learn how to get it to run right. Save all your old parts.

I went through the exact same thing with my conversion kit order, payment was processed right away waited a week sent an Email waited another week sent another Email, posted a message on their site etc. It took nearly 5 weeks to get my order so I was freaked out too, but right now any gun related business is over the top insanely busy. Just keep sending them Emails once a week or so and you will get your order and it is not an essential part your gun will operate without it. In another week if you dont hear anything you could send Cliff a PM on here in there section

Oh, you mean the Bullet Hole ran out of thousand-dollar WASRs?

LOL! Yea.... and their assortment of overpriced ARs... So again... its insane. I dont know anyone in their right mind that would buy any of the AKs they had there for the prices they had. But.... they are gone, so.... yea.

Edited by brandon402
  • Like 1

After all . I've heard from you guys about tac I'm just gonna wait it out. I'm glad they support the community and contrary to what everyone's been saying, I've been into the so platform for about a decade and understand it pretty well. this was the last piece I needed to complete my 12 and was just being impatient I guess since its so close to being done. thanks for all the advice, even if I didn't wanna hear it at the time I posted this.

We are finishing qpq on the autoplugs. Every one is waiting, and every one will receive what they ordered. It Has not been business as usual. We will be caught up soon from all shipping delays. Orders placed on the new sight www.tac47.com will be shipped with in 8 business hours of your order. We expect our new internet department to be fully staffed and functional by mid Jan. I have hired people to just answer emails and ship product. Thank you all for your patience and support

Hell they'll get eternal slack from me just for inventing the auto-plug. I love casually grabbing a hand full of what ever's laying around and stuffing them into a stick mag. I've had people watch me do this with a "Yeah Right" look on their face and then wait for me to have problems.

When I dump that boy as fast as my finger can pull the trigger with all different color hulls flying...first there's confusion....then disbelief.....then more confusion...then a "But, but..." I explain it before their head explodes.....ha. One guy says "This is a gas cycled shotgun right?" I gave him the "Duh" look....

I received my auto plug and I'm excited to try it out this weekend. Everyone's faith in tac 47 here kinda makes me feel bad for jumping the gun but I was worried after no response from numerous e-mails. but, they came through all the craziness right now and I am grateful.

• Like 4

I have used Tac 47 for work in the past, and gladly went back since they do good work. so i presume they have been over booked for some time also. I went into the store in early november and the guy at the counter went out of his way to discourage me from getting my work done there. he started with saying they were going to start with an hourly charge of 50$/hr. I said no big deal. about what i expected. then he said "its going to take at least a month, more like two, possibly three to get it completed". I said ok, i understand there is a wait and should i bring my gun in from the car and put it in the line up. he pretty much tried running through the same lines he already used, before saying i should come back next week to talk to someone else. if i hadnt been driving a 200 mile round trip, i may have went back. needless to say i went elsewhere.

Edited by GregM1
I have used Tac 47 for work in the past, and gladly went back since they do good work. so i presume they have been over booked for some time also. I went into the store in early november and the guy at the counter went out of his way to discourage me from getting my work done there. he started with saying they were going to start with an hourly charge of 50$/hr. I said no big deal. about what i expected. then he said "its going to take at least a month, more like two, possibly three to get it completed". I said ok, i understand there is a wait and should i bring my gun in from the car and put it in the line up. he pretty much tried running through the same lines he already used, before saying i should come back next week to talk to someone else. if i hadnt been driving a 200 mile round trip, i may have went back. needless to say i went elsewhere.

This could explain why someone is now missing from TAC 47's employmenthaha.gif

• Like 1

Greg,

I would really like to know who that was. 1st Driving that far just to come to the shop, is an automatic golden ticket and the fact your a good customers of ours. I wish you had talked with me, or let management know. I would love to provide training to who you talked with. I do apologies for your wasted trip. PM me If you can, what you were having done, and what did he look like. Thanks

• Like 4