Brand New, Tac47 Auto Plug. (Courtesy of Tac47)

Auto%20Gas%20Plug%2002.JPG

This is open to Contributors only.

You can become a Contributor with as little as a $5.00 donation to S12.com.

Entry deadlines is Friday, Jan 4th, 21:00hrs/cst.

One entry per contestant.

Winner has 48hrs to claim their prize, or it forfeits to the next.

This is a Best Picture contest.

Please, enter only pics that you personally took or that include you in the pic.

Category is anything having to do with being outdoors and enjoying nature, e.g. scenery, critters, weather, hunting/fishing and etc.

Pics will be judged by my wife and I.

Examples of some of mine, the first won me a prize on another website.

Bellingrathbutterfly27Oct061.jpg

ftmorganhardhead.jpg

FamilyFishing-1.jpg

CRWhangingaround.jpg

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 3
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit, I won! I can't believe it! Chile, I sincerely appreciate your generosity. I have wanted a auto plug for a long time. For some reason, I never bought one. Now, I am a happy new owner of

Sometimes the destruction is the most beautiful part...

Your GoPro on time lapse? Hmmm... I'll take that... Let it ride.

Posted Images

post-38885-0-97074400-1356813090_thumb.jpg

From my honeymoon. This I took in Vermont, clouds and a thick fog separated in the mountains. Thought it was kinda neat. Sorry no guns involved but I don't think she would have been happy if I spent the honeymoon messing around with the Saiga greedy.gif Oh yes, and those are geese in the grass taking off, would have been a perfect hunting scene.......

Edited by VR6Shooter
  • Like 2
attachicon.gifDSC01977scaled.JPG

From my honeymoon. This I took in Vermont, clouds and a thick fog separated in the mountains. Thought it was kinda neat. Sorry no guns involved but I don't think she would have been happy if I spent the honeymoon messing around with the Saiga greedy.gif Oh yes, and those are geese in the grass taking off, would have been a perfect hunting scene.......

That'd make for a nice oil painting.

These are some really kick ass pics fellas. Im diggin through some of my old ones to see if I can find anything worth posting. lol.

Dig through those pics people!

• Like 1

You took this, or this is you?

ETA: I researched the pic, pretty sure it isn't yours, and I'm doubting it is you.

Entry Disqualified.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

172350_128208453916640_6393588_o.jpg

My wife on her 50th Birthday over the Na'pali Coast on the island of Kauai - my fav photo, as my wife is handicapped and talking her into doing this was a HUGE deal. The guy with the ultralight company said he'd taxi down the runway, and if she was in any pain she could stop and no charge. Then, if all was well, they'd take off and circle the field. Same thing... any issues, they'd land and no charge. They took off, she was fine, and he did his 'top gun' take off, doing a fast climb and bank disappearing for the 60 minute flight.

And she didn't wipe the shit eating grin off her face for a week! (Sad story... the guy we flew with killed himself and a client in this very area on MY birthday, 4 months later)

• Like 3

Great pic and story!

But unfortunately, rules are either a pic you took or are pictured in.

Got another pic?

Sad to hear the latter, but aviation is inherently dangerous.

You can do everything right and still die.

Edited by ChileRelleno

Oh bummer... even tho it's my gopro set on a time lapse setting? Yeah, I have tons of stuff of me fishing, hunting, blah blah blah... just really like that one for what it is. I'll look thru and see. I could always toss the one of Tony Rumore out on my boat fishing (yes, I physically took that one! LOL)

Edited by SwissyJim

I'm just madly in love with my wife & I think she's hot.. just an excuse to post a pic of her...

332433_4233384557817_862877895_o.jpg

28592_1314632110830_3694185_n.jpg

ETA: as a Mod I'm exempting myself from the contest...