I doubt beheadings would be logical. Too messy. A giant furnace would be more effective, and be less messy and make for easier clean up. I doubt soldiers would be granted access to such information. Shit like this is held for high brass officials. No one person has all the info. Its distributed in baches to several different people, and together they make the key. Ive herd of this some time ago back when everyone was still in denial about the FEMA camps before they came out into the open.

They do have plans, but not very many people know just what those plans are exactly. They're preparing for something, but dont have all the cards in their favor just yet. Its being rolled out in small doses, but shouldnt take much longer before we start seeing shit escalate at a much more rapid pace than what we're seeing now.

I live in Washington and have many friends who were stationed at Fort Louis and some who still are.

I think this is complete bullshit MfWiC whoever sent you this is either crazy or messing with you

Edited by Salt
  • Like 2

There are probably more relevant things to point out from the video which I only watched about 45 seconds of, but Rangers do not carry a "445 mag gun", and the picture at 0:23 is a group of ROTC cadets.