Sign in to follow this  
Zombiehunter762

What do you think about this?

I doubt beheadings would be logical. Too messy. A giant furnace would be more effective, and be less messy and make for easier clean up. I doubt soldiers would be granted access to such information. Shit like this is held for high brass officials. No one person has all the info. Its distributed in baches to several different people, and together they make the key. Ive herd of this some time ago back when everyone was still in denial about the FEMA camps before they came out into the open.

They do have plans, but not very many people know just what those plans are exactly. They're preparing for something, but dont have all the cards in their favor just yet. Its being rolled out in small doses, but shouldnt take much longer before we start seeing shit escalate at a much more rapid pace than what we're seeing now.

More tin foil...

Really?!?! Public beheadings? Uh, sure. Who would not rise up if this happened.

People need to get a grip, settle down and prepare for what IN REALITY is coming.

• Like 2

Really the only thing I can say in all honesty is bring it on. I doubt the video very highly and call bullshit on it. Im going to have to go with Odd man on this one.

• Like 1

I live in Washington and have many friends who were stationed at Fort Louis and some who still are.

I think this is complete bullshit MfWiC whoever sent you this is either crazy or messing with you

Edited by Salt
  • Like 2

There are probably more relevant things to point out from the video which I only watched about 45 seconds of, but Rangers do not carry a "445 mag gun", and the picture at 0:23 is a group of ROTC cadets.

I think that's a great idea.

Set it up in the Capital mall and use it on polititions who break their oath to uphold and defend the constitution.

Complete hoax. The robotic voice is very convincing though.

Man o man. I can't even begin to imagine the stench that would abound once they start beheading liberals. As we know they have shit for brains, and they are completely full of shit. Can you imagine the smell once their heads came off?

• Like 3

These liners have been exposed for many years. They are designed to keep human remains from getting into the drinking water. If they wanted to wipe out Americans, the last thing they would consider is keeping body liquor from reaching the water table.

• Like 1

Beheading is very economical compared to other means of production killing.

Not to be morbid (much) but I believe the Nazi's had it down - Belzec, Treblinka and Sobibor come to mind.