Getting sick of all the people online who think we are doomed and nothing can be done. A bullshit BAN wont happen as long as you pull your head out of your ass, stand sand and get active.

Pessimism is a sign that you are about to loose. Remain positive, react intelligently and for fuck sake, quit being such a bunch Sally asses.

It's our country. Politicians work for us. Pull your head out of the boob tube.

• Like 12

Good point I have been countering liberal BS messages to gun storys on Yahoo with common sense replys. Basically I tell how I defended my home and family with my gun and did not even have to fire a shot because I had superior firepower. Then I ask them waht they would do plead for mercy YA right, call the police.. they will not arrive in time to save you or your family, but they will investigate the crime scene. WHAT WOULD YOU DO? So far I have NOT received any replys I dont know if this will sway any opinions or not. I am also working on drafting letters to send to representitives, but I do think swaying as many opinions as possible is crucial!

• Like 2

I do not have cable or dish network and watch very little broadcast TV so I have been doing my part for some time as far as the media goes. What so you think THAT would do to them if every sportsman that has those services cancelled them!

• Like 1
I admire your persistance. Time will tell what will become of it. In the meantime, keep on preppin.

Do something every day, no matter how small it may seem at the time, it adds up and will pay big time when needed.

I agree. It all adds up, and everybody has to start somewhere. Before long, one could aquire a good chunk of very useful items when the need arises. To me, its better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

I suggest everybody gets a book on psychological warfare. Know your enemy. It's the media. Why support it? Fuck football and CSI. Go online, GO outside, Go shooting, GO be human!

Yep. And learn to be self reliant. I gave up on football for good when that Costas asshole bid on behalf of himself and the National Felon League. Fuck that shit. I agree Stryker.

• Like 1

From the NRA website:

Contact your members of Congress at 202-224-3121 to urge them to oppose Sen. Feinstein’s 2013 gun and magazine ban. Our elected representatives in Congress must hear from you if we are going to defeat this gun ban proposal. You can write your Representatives and Senators by using our Write Your Representatives tool here: http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-locally/grassroots/write-your-reps.aspx

Using the "write your representatives" link is very fast and very easy.

• Like 4

What Stryker said! Add to that...

Go...

Hunting, fishing,camping, learn canning, dehydrating, reloading, making jerky and sausage, gardening, first aid, bushcraft ,improvising, adapting, and overcoming, ect...

I only have a television in my living room, because it didn't look right without one. I only plug it in to ocassionally watch a dvd with the ole' lady now and then.

• Like 1

I don't think it will pass. In 1994 the Dems had both the house and the senate. They don't have the house this time. This bill infringes on the 2nd amendment more than the Clinton AWB. Being from TX and all of my elected officials being Repubs, I expect them to vote against it.

• Like 1

I am going to contact some of my legislators, but to be honest I'm really not all that pessimistic. Not yet anyway. I'm going to hold out some hope that some lawmakers are going to see through the same old gun hysteria and reject it, or most of it, in favor of some real solutions that will actually work. And I hope some of the rest of them realize that once this anti-gun bubble bursts there may be some real political fallout for supporting new gun restrictions.

• Like 2

I sent an email to Dianne Feinstein today via her website. I made it short and sweet.

Hallo Frau Feinstein!

For a Jewish woman, you sure do sound alot like Adolf Hitler, and he would be proud of your AWB idea, he implemented one just like it!

History repeats itself. It starts with banning and registration, and ends with people in concentration camps, but in our case it would be FEMA camps.

• Like 4
I sent an email to Dianne Feinstein today via her website. I made it short and sweet. Hallo Frau Feinstein! For a Jewish woman, you sure do sound alot like Adolf Hitler, and he would be proud of your AWB idea, he implemented one just like it! History repeats itself. It starts with banning and registration, and ends with people in concentration camps, but in our case it would be FEMA camps.

Fantastic tactic! Jews of all people, should realize what's at stake.

• Like 1
Link to this story too as it is a very convincing real life account of why firepower is important for the average citizen.

http://www.seraphicpress.com/jew-without-a-gun

This is a very good read, not overly long but it cuts to the heart of the matter. I recommend anyone reading this to click on the link and read this REAL LIFE account and imagine yourself in this guy's shoes. Then ask anyone you encounter what they'd do in this situation....and hope their reply is honest.

• Like 1