Please dont hit refresh if you dont see the topic post immediately.

No kidding ... Holy Hell

Can someone delete the duplicate Post

HELP LOL

Dont worry about it. If you want just report your own post with "please delete. double post"

But the mods are probably overwhelmed right now. It will all be cleared up in a few days. Busy time, holidays, and glitch in the forum. bad combo.

But for future reference, if things are acting strange, dont double tap. Just close and reopen the page to see if it posted. Otherwise it just spams the forums.

• Like 1

No kidding ... Holy Hell

HELP LOL

Dont worry about it. If you want just report your own post with "please delete. double post"

But the mods are probably overwhelmed right now. It will all be cleared up in a few days. Busy time, holidays, and glitch in the forum. bad combo.

But for future reference, if things are acting strange, dont double tap. Just close and reopen the page to see if it posted. Otherwise it just spams the forums.

But I thought if things were acting strange, that you were supposed to double tap???????????

grimace.gif

• Like 1

No kidding ... Holy Hell

HELP LOL

But I thought if things were acting strange, that you were supposed to double tap???????????

grimace.gif

That only applies to zombies and wild animals.

• Like 1

No kidding ... Holy Hell

HELP LOL

grimace.gif

That only applies to zombies and wild animals.

So what you saying is don't double tap unless its strange, zombies, wild animals & the enter button button when posting!!!

So what you saying is don't double tap unless its strange, zombies, wild animals & the enter button button when posting!!!

My Draco SBR form 1 came back saying it still had to be 922r compliant...

Did you write them asking along with sending the F1? Curious why your F1 said anything about being compliant?

Nope - It's printed on the back-bottom of the form 1 from 2010 (Came back highlighted) and was overstamped in red ink on the bottom front of my Ithaca 37 SBS from 2002.

Did you write them asking along with sending the F1? Curious why your F1 said anything about being compliant?

Nope - It's printed on the back-bottom of the form 1 from 2010 (Came back highlighted) and was overstamped in red ink on the bottom front of my Ithaca 37 SBS from 2002. In the spot they used to tell you about engraving the receiver with name and city....

SBR's are required to be 922r compliant. They did not used to be but ATF has revised that opinion to make it so.

Well I'll be damned. Thanks for the updated info.