I don't think that's what jimmy was saying. He was saying he knows people who wouldn't care to watch it be because of the length of the video, which is unfortunate. Those people are probably average Joes who don't care about firearms and aren't politically involved or are just average sheeple...

I don't think that's what jimmy was saying. He was saying he knows people who wouldn't care to watch it be because of the length of the video, which is unfortunate. Those people are probably average Joes who don't care about firearms and aren't politically involved or are just average sheeple...

That is part of the problem, most of society today has the attention span of a gnat. However if you are on other boards, post it. You just might get to the one person needed to turn the tide.

• Like 2

He def. put shit into perspective and even broke it down barney style for those who are kinda dumb. Great vid. We need to pass this along. I contacted every one of my state officials with the following letter.

"I ask you as an American to vote against Sen. Fienstien's AWB bill that will be proposed early in the year. It is clearly a step in the wrong direction and restricts our 2nd Amendment. I feel that we as gun owners have been infringed upon enough already. Our 2nd Amendment isnt about "sporting purposes" like so many claim. I ask you to not gamble our freedoms, or what ones we have left. Laws like this do nothing to stop gun crime, but only restrict our rights to self defense and limit our ablility to find happiness in all we do. Anti-gunners cant, and wont, understand the importance of the 2nd Amendment. These are uncertain times we live in, and I feel that limiting the manner in which a person decides to defend themselves is a poor decision made by those we elected to represent us. History repeats itself. We know what comes after registering our guns. We need to stop this before it gets even worse and strips us of even more liberties. Thank you, and I hope that you make the right choice and stand up for the Constitution that you swore to uphold."

Dont know how good it will go but its def. better than doing nothing.