I always thought the Remington 870 mounted under an AR looked cool, but that looks good as a stand-alone weapon (too bad we can't get em). The bottom one looks like a TEC-9 on steroids!

I wish is didn't take Saiga mags though, draws too much attention to the Saiga shotguns and I don't want the US messing with Russian style weapons period.

Hey good point....

You can't import a shotgun mag over 5 rounds, but the AWB makes no mention as to the size of your evil "detachable magazine." So.... if the production of 8rd mags begins in the US, there shouldn't be any law on the books now stopping us!

Here's something that caught my eye on gunsamerica...

http://www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976427679.htm

AR-15 style "1 of only 11" Pre-Ban 7.62x39 pistol/

976427679-1.jpg

thats pretty cool. when i was browsing through gunbroker.com, i saw a lot of the ar-15 uppers for ar-15 pistols. i dont know how accurate, or effective they would be, but i do know that they would be fun to shoot

Yeah, I saw an ad on gunsamerica that was just a company posting a pic of an AR pistol and they said something like.... Should the assault weapons ban sunset, we will resume production of our AR-15 pistol.

Personally I'd like to have one with some sort of folding stock so that I could shoot from the shoulder if nessecary. I guess a telescoping stock would do.

Don't know if the 7.62x39 would be good or not, looks a bit funny, parts might be hard ot get, but I don't like the 223 round much and don't want to have to stock it!

Technically I think its considered a pistol with a detachable mag infront of the grip. That alone is OK (think post ban TEC22) but you are not allowed to have a barrel shroud or grip infront that would allow the firer to use the other hand. I think that's how it goes but don't quote me ^_^