Thanks for the feedback, fellas. I don't want to make it completely tasteless... I think I can make it evil enough without getting too 'tactical' with it. A big 'banana clip' is a must, though. I think I might be able to hack up a SGM vepr mag and attach it without too much fuss.

• Like 2
How about an evil flash suppressor. That would add a nice touch and really get their attention.

The TACTI-FAIL........

WTF??? That made me laugh so hard. OMG!!!

I wonder what the guys at that range thought?

Trust me, we have seen weapons just as stupid on this forum in the past.

I love it and I think if everyone had one it would blur the whole "evil gun" thing.

Ok, was not born yesterday, but what the H*ll is the "vertical stock thing"? (ya, ever since Nov. 3rd been drinking more than ever!!!)

The tacti-fail, is that a SBR?? did someone pay $200 to do that??? (feds are still laughing on that one!!)

Did someone say rails?

dsc01936w.jpg

Though, not for any particularly evil vertical grips. A red dot will ride there... and, if I'm lucky, cowitness with the irons. I simply used the other half of the OEM Ruger 10/22 sight rail that I wasn't using after cowitnessing a TRS-25 with my Tech Sights.

• Like 1
Any reason you didn't just go ahead and turn it into a bullpup? Lmao

Because anything short of this just wouldn't satisfy me...

ots48k.jpg

http://world.guns.ru/sniper/sniper-rifles/rus/ots48-e.html

and I don't have the tools or skill to make one.

Hilarious! I did add a pistol scope to mine on the cheap. Required a drill, a MAP gas torch, and a CHEAP NC Star scope. Once you remove the rear sight you basically have a poor man's rail at your disposal to hang all sorts of goofy shit off of.

In light of the all the recent political banter from the gun-grabbers, I've decided to further abominate my already-bastardized 91/30 with as many evil features as I can. This is just the start; my 'Assault Mosin Nagant'

dsc01931kq.jpg

dsc01932z.jpg

Took a lot of sanding to get it to sit flush but I finally got it to look somewhat seamless. Truth be told... it actually feels a lot better to shoulder, now. The short stock always made for an awkward grip on the stock for me... but now with the PG I don't have to do a funky chicken wing anymore.

I already had the flash hider, but ground off the bayonet lug for aesthetic purposes... however, those are no longer considered 'evil' anyway. My next step will probably be to add some sort of folding stock. Eventually I plan on adapting a 'hi-cap' Lahti-Saloranta M26 magazine... or maybe even a drum! Who knows!!

You bastard! You made me piss my pants a little...

sonofabitch, gettin' old ain't fer sissies.

What did you thread the barrel to?

Its not threaded. The flash hider/front sight combo is just pinned. Its actually a repro made for converting cut down Enfields into jungle carbines but works just as well on 91/30s. It raises the front sight height quite a bit but you can just added some material to the slider on the rear sight to counter the offset.