• Molot self-regulating gas system
• Molot Black laminate buttstock
• Original Molot competition magazine well
• One original Molot factory 5rd magazine
• Molot factory AK adjustable rear sight
• Molot original AK enhanced safety lever, single finger operation
• Factory chrome-lined barrel, chamber, receiver shaft and gas chamber
• Factory last round bolt hold open
• Factory threaded barrel (thread pattern is the same as Saiga)
• Factory machined bolt assembly, gas blocks, etc.
(Not cast like other AK shotguns.)

Accessories : 1 mag, fact box

Selling Terms : FFL trans

Price : $1600 or BRO plus shipping fee

Contact Information: matt@drftraining.com

post-45749-0-27840900-1356921444_thumb.jpg

I say if somone wants one bad enough and wants to pay that much given the current situation, let them...doesn't bother me. If its too rich for your blood move on...no need to troll in someones WTS thread. Seriously

I couldn't agree more. But that doesn't stop trolls like Chevyman097 Derp and Shandlanos from trashing other peoples threads. They go in and crap on others with impunity. They did it to mine and not surprised they're doing it here. It's a damn shame really. No f*ck!ng respect.

How about we let the moderators moderate. If there is anything in here that is inappropriate I'm sure they'll remove it. Price gouging is different than just having a high price, but I still believe people can sell their own property for whatever they want. Nobody here is stopping him from doing that. However if comments about a ridiculous price are not allowed then neither should gratuitous comments like....."Wowee! what a deal! Somebody better jump on that!" I don't happen to see any of those at the moment, though.

All I said was good luck, you're going to need it.

Interpret that how you wish.

I wasn't really referring to you but going by your defensive post we all know how it was supposed to be interpreted...

How about we let the moderators moderate. If there is anything in here that is inappropriate I'm sure they'll remove it. Price gouging is different than just having a high price, but I still believe people can sell their own property for whatever they want. Nobody here is stopping him from doing that. However if comments about a ridiculous price are not allowed then neither should gratuitous comments like....."Wowee! what a deal! Somebody better jump on that!" I don't happen to see any of those at the moment, though.
Nope...not at the moment. Have you watched the news latley...don't think you will hear what a deal for quite some time. I agree moderators should moderate and people should be able to sell whatever they want at whatever price they want. You dont like it.. don't buy it. Simple really. It just seems to me that some try to moderate or be price moderators. Like the:

post-8476-0-41532400-1356978683.jpg

If you want to whine and complain about prices... there is a thread for that check it out if you'd like:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/82996-the-gunammomags-pricescarcity-epic-whining-thread/page-1

Bashing a person's for sale thread is complete BS. Dude could ask 10k for it and it hurts nobody. Even if someone pays 10k. As long as buy/seller both agree, then there is no harm done. To the OP, you should be able to hit the report post button and get all this crap removed from your thread.

• Like 1

All I said was good luck, you're going to need it.

Interpret that how you wish.

I wasn't really referring to you but going by your defensive post we all know how it was supposed to be interpreted...
Guess it all depends on how you look at it. Guess one could also say you are being defensive.

Touche...lol. All i'm trying to say is no need for trolling on someone else's WTS thread. You don't agree on pricing...move on. If indeed the price is "too high" and the buyer doesn't want to do his research to find out...thats his own damn fault. They agreed on that price. I'm just getting sick of hearing people complain about prices in a free market given the situation. Some would benefit reading the rules and guidelines page... especially rule number 5.

Sorry OP for all the "drama" in your WTS thread, i'm done now...carry on

Edited by raidersfan_5544

Considering the market and the uncertainty of future importation dates, I really dont see anything wrong with asking for 1600

I do agree that if someone isnt interested in buying.....shouldnt be posting anything negative and would be cool if the moderators would clean this up......

• Like 1
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.