Anyone have Vepr 12's for sale?

I am looking for and can't find any in stock anywhere. Anyone know of a place where a guy could get my hands on one? I know there is a bunch of panic buying going on. I just want one to complement my saiga 12. Thought about getting in on the pre-orders but decided to wait a few months... A stupid decision in retrospect... If you know of a dealer or have one you'd be willing to part with, let me know. I am not interested in the double price deals. If that is all there is out there, I'll stick to my Saiga and try to get in on the next batch (if there is one). Thanks in advance.

There's a great deal, right here on this very forum!

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/83243-wts-nib-molot-vepr-12/

Not a double price deal, but only 60% above what they were going for a few weeks ago! GET IT WHILE YOU CAN BAN BAN BAN OMFG AHHHH PANIC PANIC

Honestly, just wait it out. While frustrating for those that want instant gratification it may be the only option.

Sure you can find one for double the normal price if you want to fall for that. But if you didnt pre order after the next shipment gets in you will probably be able to find them again here and there.

In all fairness to the seller here, these were a good deal at $1000. The world is not he same as it was a week ago. EVERYTHING evil looking has at least doubled in asking price. I watched a SCAR 16 sell for $4900. I watched a SCAR 27 go for $9000. I watched a Colt 6920 go for $3125. It is what it is. He can ask whatever he wants. The market will bring what it will bring.When there were only 200 030's going to be imported, people happily paid $1500 for less of a gun (and most still haven't seen their $$$ back). Today, $1600 may not be a bad price.

• Like 5

I am almost tempted on the Mach 1 arsenal deal... Still $400 is quite the mark up... Not sure I am that spooked I won't be able to get one (or want it bad enough if I can't).

As far as this one here??? :-)

There's a great deal, right here on this very forum!

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/83243-wts-nib-molot-vepr-12/

Not a double price deal, but only 60% above what they were going for a few weeks ago! GET IT WHILE YOU CAN BAN BAN BAN OMFG AHHHH PANIC PANIC

1034032958_CAndreaquizlumbergh.jpg

Edited by fredreded
I did the same. they did hype it up. Not really worth $1k, only because of current events have their value gone up.

Mach 1 arsenal has them for 1400

I disagree. I feel it was worth the price I paid for it. The only thing wrong with mine is the canted rail. And that isnt even a big deal for me, as I didnt buy the shotgun for the railed dust cover. I got mine for the hinged cover, actual sights, factory configuration, heavier reciever, RPK handguards and the magwell. I understand others' frustration with their purchases that needed warranty work, but I wouldnt let that deter someone else from wanting to pick one up.

I seen a few on gunbroker for around 1300, but I dont expect the prices to go down. You may get lucky and find one for not too much more for what they were when they arrived, but I dont ever see the prices going down on them. There's not many in the states and with the panic shit it wont help any.

In all fairness to the seller here, these were a good deal at $1000.

Agreed. There was nothing at the time they were released and still is nothing that has all the features from the factory that the V12 has, at the price point they went for.

Just the labeling and serializing all the parts is F'N badass on the V12. I pulled my handguards off to find a sweet little surprise of all the arsenal marks and labels on the top of the barrel. I swear everytime i strip it down, i find and or notice something i didn't see the time before.

people happily paid $1500 for less of a gun (and most still haven't seen their $$$ back). Today, $1600 may not be a bad price.

Thats what happened. I almost did it..

Those saiga 030 if legion still has any, may be a good buy, still.

I have one of each vepr 12 and saiga 030, May end up keeping the saiga because of parts avalabilty.

Many of the parts from the standard saiga 12 to the 030 saiga are interchangeable, like the bolt carrier.

They both function the same. V12 and S12 030 type.

Not so with the vepr 12, less interchangable parts.. .........My V12 is not currently for sale

Edited by red_cedar

Saiga 030... educating myself now. Looks like it may be a good option.

I love my saiga 12. Converted by Pete @ evil black rifle shop. I really like the HK sights. I kept it with the rock and lock so I could use drums. The thing I am really after now is a LRBHO and the straight insert mags. I also like the self regulating gas blocks. I am using the Tac-47 plug and that 'almost' works perfectly. Now that the saiga 030 is on the table, that looks like a good option.

The more I think about the prices, the less concerned I am about a couple hundred dollar difference. I probably have $1500 in my saiga currently and I don't feel like I have thrown money away. Now, I just need to decide on the saiga 030 or the veper 12. Any well informed opinions out there?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="red_cedar" data-cid="838366" data-time="1356966835"><p>

<a href='http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/72703-saiga-or-vepr/'>http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/72703-saiga-or-vepr/</a><br />

<br />

I'm thinking from a function and parts availabilty point of view.<br />

saiga 030 is the better choice for use, in todays climate. IMO</p></blockquote>

what parts interchange on the 030 and saiga 12, but do not interchange with the vepr? Im not even following, the 030 is practically a vepr clone.

Finding an 030 is gonna be hard right now, as well.

Legion has them on gunbroker. If I had money I would buy. The last I looked he has them at $950 +

what parts interchange on the 030 and saiga 12, but do not interchange with the vepr? Im not even following, the 030 is practically a vepr clone.

Some of the most important ones. Bolt and bolt carrier. Piston is different though, but I'll bet someone with the right tools could fabricate a 030 piston from the standard saiga 12. They share the same receiver, other parts as well. vepr 12 on the other hand has thicker receiver and different bolt assembly, carrier slightly thinner.

Just quick comaprisons of less then 5 min of looking.

Well I would have to look again to be certain about the piston.

Edited by red_cedar
I am looking for and can't find any in stock anywhere. Anyone know of a place where a guy could get my hands on one? I know there is a bunch of panic buying going on. I just want one to complement my saiga 12. Thought about getting in on the pre-orders but decided to wait a few months... A stupid decision in retrospect... If you know of a dealer or have one you'd be willing to part with, let me know. I am not interested in the double price deals. If that is all there is out there, I'll stick to my Saiga and try to get in on the next batch (if there is one). Thanks in advance.

You can still preorder from Arms America and the price is lower than others but no specific arrival date!