Need a front pistol grip that won't break for my Saiga 12....

The UTG "deluxe ergonomic" grip has worked well for me, I haven't used it on a real gun (none of mine have rails on the bottom), but I've used it in airsoft, which is more abusive than I've ever been on the real ones, so it oughta do.

Feels solid, comfortable, and is well made.

Edited by JoeAK

I just wish Troy made more products that I could use. But for the OP, I cant say for the other grips mentioned, but the grip pod is tuff too but will run a bit more money, even almost double what the Troy costs. And the Troy grip isnt cheap by any means for what it is. Good luck in your quest and let us know what you decide, and how you like it.

CRAP I just ordered a Hipoint folding vertical fore grip after firing mine with the new Md20 drum. Now I am not so sure this was a good idea, maybe I should have gotton a Magpul angled fore grip. Anyone use these with a drum. Is it enough to comfortably hold onto while reaching around the drum?

CRAP I just ordered a Hipoint folding vertical fore grip after firing mine with the new Md20 drum. Now I am not so sure this was a good idea, maybe I should have gotton a Magpul angled fore grip. Anyone use these with a drum. Is it enough to comfortably hold onto while reaching around the drum?

I had the magpul RVG vertical grip and liked it, but the way I held the gun I went to the AFG2 and like it more. I have it on some other guns too and it works for me. No drums though.

Edited by rnemhrd