saiga 8 round oem mags

unless you have your heart set on the IZHMASH logo, the AGP 8 round mags work just as well and for less. I bought a few of them for what the price of one russian mag is

My AGP mags arrived with rusty springs. Others have had their rusty ass springs break on them. AGP has been hit or miss on replacing said springs. The owner tried tombullshit me on his springs and never replaced the eight rusty ones I bought. His dishonesty and piss poor customer service has forever jaded me. Even if his products were the best (which they are not), I would never buy another item from him.

I have never heard of anyone having these types of issues with factory mags.

I made a mistake on the maker, it's SGM TACTICAL not AGP.

Ahhh, now that's a different story. SGM Tactical has ALWAYS been good to me. When I blew up one of their S-12 flash hiders, they replaced it no questions asked.

I know some folks snapped the front lugs off their rock-n-lock mags using heavy loads in cold temps, but SGM has advised against that. A lot of 3-gunners use their mags as they are excellent and do not use a metal lips. When dropping mags in the dirt, as happens a lot during competition, the metal tabs have been know to pop off.

Also, SGM's attention to detail when designing and releasing their V12 mags was outstanding. They took the time to do it right. Now, some folks are reporting they may have had mags that came out of the mold too soon and there may be a bit of inward bow to the sidewalls. SGM is offerings free replacement. You can't beat that. Buy with confidence!

saw a rus magwell 8 rounder for a starting bid of just 200 bucks on gunbroker a couple weeks ago.... prolly just better off getting the SGMs. I have a handful of the 10 rounders and they work fantastic. normally run 2 3/4" but 3" fit in mine. just gotta watch that some 3" are not really 3" long. same goes for 2 3/4, some people couldn't fit them in their drums because they were a bit longer than 2 3/4.

the oem would be nice but i don't foresee getting one any time soon.

Factory 8 round mag on gunbroker:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=324322031

I'd be tempted if my budget weren't directed more towards a PO 3.5x21, 7N6 & PSL mags...

Damn!

I've got 3 Izzy 8's...I'll beat that guys buy it now price by $100(each) if anyone is interested. greedy.gif

Edited by Mullet Man

They go for between nz$150 and nz$200 new in New Zealand depending on who brought them in. Not always available but shipments come in a few times a year. They have a removal spacer in them that cuts the capacity down to 7 rounds to comply with our law.

I'm 99.99999% sure it is legal for us to export them