hillary clinton hospitalized with blood clot

OOUUCCHHH!!! Sucks to be her right now!

Seriously, WAY too much of a coincidence, me thinks! I cannot wish ill on anyone in this manner, but Karma truly does suck at times. WOnder how much truth is being told and how much delaying and coverup is being done.

Edited by unclejake
  • Like 1

I doubt she will ever testify before Congress. She'll be out of office and making the circuit for cash and face time. The truth of what happened will never see daylight. It was a FUBAR without excuse. Hillary plans to run for Prez in 2016. Nothing will get in the way of that.

I doubt she will ever testify before Congress. She'll be out of office and making the circuit for cash and face time. The truth of what happened will never see daylight. It was a FUBAR without excuse. Hillary plans to run for Prez in 2016. Nothing will get in the way of that.

Except maybe Obama's need for a cover up...

Just to bring up a point of order -- wishing someone you've never met a crappy death is the hieght of small mindedness and demeans the honor and integrity of the poster. Somewhere in a really "good book" I've read it says that the words that come out of your mouth carry wieght. I am sure that it is true with the words that you write. I understand anger but let's try to stay classy my friends...

Alright. Got my asbestos suit on. let's go!

Edited by Odd Man Out

I stand behind my post, regardless how how small minded it may seem. She is a cunt, and deserves all she recieves and then some. I have no sympathy for someone like her. She has fucked over many a people in her day to get to her position, and karma is a bitch. And this two faced whore has done nothing to make me feel otherwise.

• Like 1

I didnt think you did like her Odd man. Infact, I dont think anyone on this forum has any love for her. I didnt take your post above to mean you like her, and I do see your point, but I really have no sympathy for not just her, but anyone of our politicians. I'll start caring about them around the time they start living in reality and become bound by the same rules and regulations as the rest of us.

• Like 3
We all live under a death sentence -- I have no need to spend time wishing someone ill will. It is a non-productive waste of time better spent elsewhere. We all will be judged, but not by man.

P.S. I am NO fan of Hilary

Wisely spoken but should this not disqualify her from actively seeking the POTUS? It should seriously, and I am speaking professionally because this is not her first bout with embolic episodes. This condition which requires a Greenfield catheter (inferior vena cava filter) can be instantly fatal. I have personally seen this happen. This office cannot have an individual with such a condition.

Fair enough. I never met Hitler, Stalin, Ho Chi Mihn, Pol Pot or Adam Lanza so who am I to judge the way they lived or cheer that they died. The objective analysis of how they lived their lives, however, suggests that they didn't have their fellow man's best interests at the forefront of their thought precesses. And yes, I will make that comparison because I see the same thought processes being demonstrated by Hillary, Boxer, Fienstien, Pelossi, Reid and the POTUS.

For the record, My "Good Book" is in the National Archives.

The Old Testiment starts out "We hold these truths to be self-evident"...

The New Testimant goes something like "We the People"...

It even has a 10 Amendments (er...? Commandments.).

• Like 3

Pilfered from another site:

Hillary Clinton is one of the most obscene and straight-faced liars in all of politics.

Let's just take a look at some of the bullshit she has tried to make us believe in the past:

The Lying Mrs. Clinton told us Chelsea was jogging around the Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001.(Chelsea was in bed watching it on TV.)

The Lying Mrs. Clinton told us that she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary.(She admitted she lied after many historians pointed out that he climbed Mt. Everest five years after her birth.)

The Lying Mrs. Clinton told us that she was under sniper fire in Bosnia.(A girl presented her with flowers at the foot of the ramp.)

The Lying Mrs. Clinton told us that she learned in The Wall Street Journal how to make a killing in the futures market.(It didn't cover the market back then.)

The Lying Mrs. Clinton told us that she had nothing to do with the New Square Hasidic pardons (after they voted for her 1,400-12 and she attended a meeting at the White House about the pardons.)

The Lying Mrs. Clinton told us that she negotiated for the release of refugees in Macedonia (Except they released the day before she got to the "negotiations".)

The Lying Mrs. Clinton told us that she didn't know about the FALN pardons.(Mrs Clinton was briefed by three members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus - Luis Gutierrez (D Illinois), Jose Serrano (D New York) and Nydia Velazquez (D New York) along with local Hispanic politicians and human rights advocates directly and in her offices at the White House. Not surprisingly she received high support from the Hispanic community for her involvement...that she didn't know anything about.)

The Lying Mrs. Clinton told us that taking the White House gifts was a clerical error.(ABC News reported that Hillary Clinton directed the removal of $190,000 worth of china, flatware, rugs, televisions, sofas and other gifts with them when they left, the Clintons announced last week that they would pay for $86,000 worth of gifts, or nearly half the amount.$28,000 worth of historical items are still missing after the Clinton evacuation.)

The Lying Mrs. Clinton told us that she didn't know that her staff would fire the travel office staff after she told them to do so.(Travel Office Director Billy Dale was charged with embezzlement but found NOT GUILTY at trial in 1995. First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton gradually came under scrutiny for having played a central role in the firings and making false statements about her role in it. Of course there is also the infamous "memo" identifying the First Lady and stating that the "First Lady was concerned and desired action. The action desired was the firing of the Travel Office staff.")

The Lying Mrs. Clinton told us that she opposed NAFTA at the time.("I think everybody is in favor of free and fair trade. I think NAFTA is proving its worth," Hillary Clinton '96 - Associated Press

"I think on balance NAFTA has been good for New York and America." Hillary Clinton '04 - Teleconference on Funding Cuts for Job Training.)

She played a key role in the '90s economic recovery.(No one else remembers anything at all about Hillary helping with this...anywhere.)

The Lying Mrs. Clinton told us that the Whitewater billing records just showed up on their own.("We've had questions raised for the last four years, and eventually they're answered, and they go away, and more questions come up." - Hillary Clinton,'20/20,' January 19, 1996 - Like the question "How did they just show up in your office...with your handwritten notes in their pages?)

And now?

Poor Hillary has bumped her head and has a small surface "blood clot".

Convenient, no?

With a record like that of the Lying Mrs. Clinton, is it any wonder that we suspect her of being less than honest about the bump on her head and what she knew about Benghazi??

• Like 1