Celebrities Mocked for their anti- gun hypocricy

Look at all the attention whores on parade. They make millions fomenting this violence, now, they demand a plan?

Here's a plan. All you attention whores line up. Bend over. Now, stick your head up the ass of the attention whore bent over in front of you. Breathe deep. That's the smell of hypocrisy.

Now, do us all a favor.

Shut the fuck up. Nobody who really matters wants to hear your opinion on ANYTHING off of the silver screen.

In other words, just shut the fuck up, and, act. That's your job.

This has been a PSA brought to you by the supporters of The Second Amendment all across The United States Of America.

• Like 1

If they really care about it, they should DONATE all of the millions of dollars they earned from their films to hospitals and schools across the country.

Of course, these idiots would probably donate to the Brady Campaign and think they would actually help somehow...

The NRA has hundreds of safety and training courses for police and civilians, while the anti-gun groups have actually done NOTHING to promote practical safety training.

• Like 2

I'm liking your message Ronin38.

The attention whores probably think they are doing plenty just by showing up and running their sucks in that pathetic waste of resources PSA.

"How many more...?"

• Like 1
The NRA has hundreds of safety and training courses for police and civilians.....

...and kids which anti gun liberals will fight tooth and nail to keep from being held at schools and other places. To them the NRA is the Devil and even if the Devil is willing to do something good for you, he's still the Devil. This is another reason it is they who have blood on their hands, depriving children of safety training that might save lives.

As for the "celebrities", until they refuse to feature gratuitous violence of all kinds including the rampant, unsafe and improper use of firearms in their "art", I say their credibility is a big fat ZERO. And I think some people see this.

• Like 3

Demand a plan?? Well here's a plan you dumb bastards... Arm the hell out of the people you made victims with your stupid paranoia to begin with. Look overseas you brainless shits and see how it worked in countries that demanded a plan... Such ignorance... actually it's not ignorance as that condition can be cured.. Plain ole stupidity... The only thing that makes me smile is after the regime throws off all pretences of freedom you're the first idiots that would go to the camps and that makes me happy you pampered commies....

Or hows about "demand a plan" and a bunch of you hypocrite celebrities do a Jon-Erik Hexum impersonation (especially you, Marky Mark)? :angry:

I know it's not nice to wish harm on anyone, but......010.gif

One thing I've found interesting about this is the wording "Demand A Plan". Theoretically there could possibly be "a plan" that Pro Gun Rights people would be OK with. I mean, if the plan were to train security officers, focus on mental health and how to keep guns out of the hands of bonafide head cases, and refocus on prosecuting real gun crimes on a Federal level....that would be a plan.

Of course the plan that is put forth will look nothing like what's above but why aren't they more specific? What not come right out and say "BAN ASSAULT WEAPONS" or something like this. It's not like such a thing is under the radar, everyone is talking about it.

So why be ambiguous?

Makes me think there is chicanery afoot...well, more chicanery than usual.