"Did you contact your Reps today?" Roll Call

Urge Your Representative and Senators to Support Concealed Carry Reciprocity

Please contact your U.S. Senators and U.S. Representative and urge them to cosponsor and support passage of S.446 -- the Constitutional Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017-- in the Senate, and H.R.38 -- the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017-- in the House. You can contact your U.S. Senators and U.S. Representative by phone at (202) 224-3121

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20170721/the-need-for-national-reciprocity

Petition: TAKE ACTION TODAY

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sgt. RavenI started this thread a bit over 2 years ago, my hat is tipped to all that have keep it going. I would like to give a big thanks to Sgt. Raven for keeping it going as long as it has. I hav

Just got a response from my senators office:   Dear Mr. Scotheocelot, Thank you for taking the time to write me to express your opinion and concerns about the various gun control proposals. I am

Dear Sir, In the ongoing Gun Control debate I hope by now you have seen that those Americans who believe in the right to self defense and the 2nd Amendment are a force to be reckoned with in this cou

Posted Images

I want to know how to get Michigan to pass Constitutional Carry as its being considered. Any fellow mitten-dwellers know a good pro-firearms group to given money to, not too much faith in the NRA to do anything about it except call me to beg for money 7 times a day.

I want to know how to get Michigan to pass Constitutional Carry as its being considered. Any fellow mitten-dwellers know a good pro-firearms group to given money to, not too much faith in the NRA to do anything about it except call me to beg for money 7 times a day.

...then perambulate your silly ass down to your representative's office and tell them what you think all by yourself. Wear your best frock.

...then perambulate your silly ass down to your representative's office and tell them what you think all by yourself. Wear your best frock.

I'll delay the wearing of frocks until I take the plunge on buying a full set of Roman Lorica Segmentata then I could be the nerd version of those guys who walked into the Dearborn Heights police station in plate carriers.

• 3 weeks later...

Sent a message the the Michigan Republican Party a week or so ago and got no reply. I don't know if that is better than the smug longpost I got from Snyder's underling when I wrote him.

I'll delay the wearing of frocks until I take the plunge on buying a full set of Roman Lorica Segmentata then I could be the nerd version of those guys who walked into the Dearborn Heights police station in plate carriers.

But will you nerd version stop anything?

Just save some more and buy a vest .