Vepr 12 - In Stock!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Classic Arms has the Vepr 12 in stock if you missed chance you get it now!!!

Yes we will be shipped out our pre orders this upcoming week Jan 9- 11 th

It's not screwing anyone over, you're not forced to buy one. It's not gouging either since they cant easily replace their stock at wholesale prices. If these are ever banned you guys will wish you bou

I sold and shipped out my LSA Intimidator Saiga 12 and got the notics Classic had some come in !! Perfect timing !!

Got one from Classic yesterday 6:45am as I new they would sell out ! Arms America is taking preorders on some coming but no date yet could be soon!?

. They also just got a but load of 10 and 12 round mags for Vepr!

Cheers!

I'm seriously considering going over to Classic Arms. I have one on order at Arms of America but they won't answer phone calls right now and are not responding to emails. Should I just give them a break considering what the market is currently like? I mean they promised a better price since I'm on the wait list.

They have not updated their website as to on hold ! They are instock trust me I bought a load of them! Call them if you want . There is 2 numbers listed and I got through on the non 800 line.

Arms America.com has the SGM 12 an 10 rd mags instock at reasonable prices too, even though their site says they are on hold ! I spoke to a sales rep and he said they just came in and had not changed their website yet as they were so busy!!

AA also is taking preorders at a lower price on Vepr's coming in but don't have an actual date . If you know anything about Russian arms that is as good as it gets.

I rec'd a confirmation email from Blaine at Atlantic saying that my preorder would be shipped on Jan 10th. I'm ecstatic and I was pretty worried but he honored my preorder price of $999.00 !!

He still won't reply (emails texts and phone calls unanswered) regarding magazines...........

Classic stopped answering their phones and dicked me off regarding my emails after emailing me about my "on hold" being in and then told me they were sold out.........never again will I purchase from them and I have been an FFl dealer for 30+ years. Poor business practice, poor communication, and it's obvious they don't care because there is another guy in line right behind me.

Thanks for the heads up on Arms of America!

Just ordered some mags.

They have not updated their website as to on hold ! They are instock trust me I bought a load of them! Call them if you want . There is 2 numbers listed and I got through on the non 800 line.

Arms America.com has the SGM 12 an 10 rd mags instock at reasonable prices too, even though their site says they are on hold ! I spoke to a sales rep and he said they just came in and had not changed their website yet as they were so busy!!

AA also is taking preorders at a lower price on Vepr's coming in but don't have an actual date . If you know anything about Russian arms that is as good as it gets.

I talked to a nice lady at AofA on Friday. She told me that there is a batch of V12's coming in very soon(probably the same batch that Centerfire and Classic are selling), but that they are likely already sold to all the people who preordered. I asked if there would be another batch after that, she was not sure.

I rec'd a confirmation email from Blaine at Atlantic saying that my preorder would be shipped on Jan 10th. I'm ecstatic and I was pretty worried but he honored my preorder price of $999.00 !!

He still won't reply (emails texts and phone calls unanswered) regarding magazines...........

Classic stopped answering their phones and dicked me off regarding my emails after emailing me about my "on hold" being in and then told me they were sold out.........never again will I purchase from them and I have been an FFl dealer for 30+ years. Poor business practice, poor communication, and it's obvious they don't care because there is another guy in line right behind me.

Thanks for the heads up on Arms of America!

Just ordered some mags.

Classic has a message up saying they turned off the phone because it is ringing off the hook and taking time away from back orders, and cant even catch up on emails because they are so backed up. Stop emailing, just wait.

Atlantic is probably just as backed up, so stop emailing them. Just be patient.

Classic is not dicking anyone out of anything or purposely ignoring customers. They have a very clear message up on their site. They said they are over 15 days behind and are working tons of over time to try and help catch up.

You need to be a little more realistic considering whats going on in the US market right now. But if you decide to not shop there again thats your choice, you will not hurt their business at all, trust me.

Edited by Chevyman097

Actually they did dick me off.

I am a dealer, they forgot to update their site back in July with my FFL renewal that I sent. They turned their phone system off so I emailed explaining I could not get past that point in the order process on their site and explained I was trying to order the VEPR that they emailed me about the night before. I also asked them to call me to expedite the process. They emailed me back and forth for three days (each time I specified I was trying to order the VEPR12 that they notified me about) and then in the afternoon on the third day they got my FFL posted, called me and informed me the VEPR12's were sold out...........Plain ASS simple case of DICKIN' ME OFF

I'm not quite sure how you think you know more about the current situation than me but hey it's all about you!!!!!!!!

Edited by buckoff
Actually they did dick me off.

I am a dealer, they forgot to update their site back in July with my FFL renewal that I sent. They turned their phone system off so I emailed explaining I could not get past that point in the order process on their site and explained I was trying to order the VEPR that they emailed me about the night before. I also asked them to call me to expedite the process. They emailed me back and forth for three days (each time I specified I was trying to order the VEPR12 that they notified me about) and then in the afternoon on the third day they got my FFL posted, called me and informed me the VEPR12's were sold out...........Plain ASS simple case of DICKIN' ME OFF

I'm not quite sure how you think you know more about the current situation than me but hey it's all about you!!!!!!!!

I never said I knew more than you. Never did I even suggest it.

But obviously YOU think you know more than everyone else. IF you are a dealer then you should be the first one to understand what THEY are also dealing with right now.

So do as you say and hang them for this. Still not seeing it hurting them at all. They are pretty damn reputable and havnt gouged.

In the mean time, mind telling me your dealer info? So my family and I can choose to never do business with you.

Edited by Chevyman097