Vepr 12 - In Stock!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Classic Arms has the Vepr 12 in stock if you missed chance you get it now!!!

Yes we will be shipped out our pre orders this upcoming week Jan 9- 11 th

It's not screwing anyone over, you're not forced to buy one. It's not gouging either since they cant easily replace their stock at wholesale prices. If these are ever banned you guys will wish you bou

Just got confirmation my order I got from Classic just shipped. I ordered mid December.

Imagine that, they are actually just behind and trying to catch up. Classic is not trying to screw anyone over.

Things will catch up eventually. Until then, we must all be patient.

Yes patience, I agree totally, have to remind myself what's going on right now.

Placed my vepr 12 preorder with Atlantic on Dec 14th and I believe they will start shipping out this week also, and being from Cali mine should ship out a little later due to bb install.

It's all good though, It's nice to know your dealing with well a respected company during this time.

Just received my Fedex tracking no. from Atlantic Firearms for my Vepr 12....Yes!

During this crazy time right now you start to see really great company's stand out, adapt and

maintain there standards.

I myself will remember when all this settles down.

Thank you Atlantic.

Just received my Fedex tracking no. from Atlantic Firearms for my Vepr 12....Yes! During this crazy time right now you start to see really great company's stand out, adapt and maintain there standards. I myself will remember when all this settles down. Thank you Atlantic.

Same, got mine last night. Good on them for honoring an agreement. Atlantic is a great place to do business with. I will definitely purchase from them in the future - at least pending things settling down, I can't afford anything anymore for the time being!

That is a tough question to answer. I guess it depends on what resources you have and how bad you want one. If they go higher than 1400 you might wish you got one, if the A of A gun comes in then you'll wish you waited. Hindsight is always 20/20. I think I would try every way possible to speak to someone at A of A to see if they will tell you what is happening. Good luck, let us know what happens.

I sent an email regarding them (AofA) getting more Saigas in stock and they replied back "tough to say". Had to suck it up and just purchase one for more than I wanted to pay but you never know what the market is going to do. Wish I would have pulled the trigger years ago when they were $400.

at least they replied back to your email, I'm pissed because if they are out of VEPR 12's at least send me one fucking email so I can quit waiting! That's all I want is a simple yes or no, and they have NOT once said anything definite to me to date, this is absolutely maddening

CLassic arms has them, but there was a price increase. They might not answer the phone or emails for a while but if its listed in stock its highly probable it is in stock. They try to keep the website up to date and focus on filling orders so that is why they are not answering phones.

Its not likely the price will come down any time soon.

$1,500 at Classic Arms, ouch, as long as we keep buying them they will keep raising the price. At that price I would rather chip in a little more and get a Benelli M4.

Classic Arms says,"The business is christian owned and makes every effort to live by The Golden Rule. " Apparently, this takes more effort than I thought?

I am sure no biblical scholar, but I really don't remember a passages that says, "Screw unto your brother"

Edited by Dr Robert Neville
I'm looking at their website and I'm really confused, do I need to add the date of birth on the shipping information for the dealer??? What the hell?

I dont know, I used their listed dealers. check to see if you have one local on their list.

I just tried to add one to cart just to see if I could help you in any way.

For some reason their listed dealers arent showing up. Maybe updating or something I couldnt know.

I would go ahead and call whoever you are having it sent to and get him to give you his info to get it sent to them.

Edited by Chevyman097

Working on that now... they have my FFL dealer on there just need to have them fax their FFL to them, keeping fingers crossed.

If this works I'm definitely selling one of my -74's to help finance it. I've been wanting to sell it for a bit, but now I've definitely got a reason to.

Edited by MAKAK47

I ordered one and went to my FFL and watched him fax his info to classic arms

I've got something else lined up further into the future in case that one falls through
I feel dirty paying that price for a VEPR-12... just nasty dirty, I'm going to have to sell a gun

$1,500 at Classic Arms, ouch, as long as we keep buying them they will keep raising the price. At that price I would rather chip in a little more and get a Benelli M4.

Classic Arms says,"The business is christian owned and makes every effort to live by The Golden Rule. " Apparently, this takes more effort than I thought?

I am sure no biblical scholar, but I really don't remember a passages that says, "Screw unto your brother"

Yeah, when someone leads with how Christian they are, my BS detector goes off.

Yeah, when someone leads with how Christian they are, my BS detector goes off.

They have sold out twice and restocked. There is no way to know if they had to pay a higher price for the 3rd round or not. Sure, Im one to frown on vendors you jump at the chance to jack their prices any day. But there really is no proof they did that.

At least they didnt offer back orders then email almost 2 months later saying you have to pay extra to get your product. So until any other evidence is proven its hardly grounds to question their Christianity. I though I was a hard ass, im glad everyday I am reassued im not so bad. laugh.png

I ordered one and went to my FFL and watched him fax his info to classic arms

I've got something else lined up further into the future in case that one falls through

I feel dirty paying that price for a VEPR-12... just nasty dirty, I'm going to have to sell a gun

Well look at it like this. If an EO does get past like Ozombie says then there may not be any for a long time. He deff could go for imports and thatd be all she wrote.

lets hope not, but at least you got on the waggon before it left.

I've ended up waiting too long and paid more many times. Ninety percent of what I paid more for, would cost me much more if I were to buy it now. The only thing I've gotten hurt on were some magazines purchased during the ban. I say enjoy your V12, you can always get more money :)