Vepr 12 - In Stock!!!

$1,500 at Classic Arms, ouch, as long as we keep buying them they will keep raising the price. At that price I would rather chip in a little more and get a Benelli M4.

Classic Arms says,"The business is christian owned and makes every effort to live by The Golden Rule. " Apparently, this takes more effort than I thought?

I am sure no biblical scholar, but I really don't remember a passages that says, "Screw unto your brother"

Yeah, when someone leads with how Christian they are, my BS detector goes off.

Whats funny is how guible some christians are. Just because he says he's a duck and talks like one, doesnt mean he is a duck.

Thats just manipulation on one of the lowest levels.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Classic Arms has the Vepr 12 in stock if you missed chance you get it now!!!

Yes we will be shipped out our pre orders this upcoming week Jan 9- 11 th

It's not screwing anyone over, you're not forced to buy one. It's not gouging either since they cant easily replace their stock at wholesale prices. If these are ever banned you guys will wish you bou

$1,500 at Classic Arms, ouch, as long as we keep buying them they will keep raising the price. At that price I would rather chip in a little more and get a Benelli M4.

Classic Arms says,"The business is christian owned and makes every effort to live by The Golden Rule. " Apparently, this takes more effort than I thought?

I am sure no biblical scholar, but I really don't remember a passages that says, "Screw unto your brother"

Whats funny is how guible some christians are. Just because he says he's a duck and talks like one, doesnt mean he is a duck.

Lot of hypocrites coming out lately.

Times are tough, so everything comes out of the woodwork

I wasnt talking about the vendor.

I wasnt talking about the vendor.

I wasnt either, i was talking in general.

This isnt the first time i have seen a company use their christian backround to promote trust, which the motive is to increase sales.

It's not screwing anyone over, you're not forced to buy one. It's not gouging either since they cant easily replace their stock at wholesale prices. If these are ever banned you guys will wish you bought one when they were $1500. Lots of people across the gun forums crying because they weren't prepared and didn't buy when they had the chance. This is the price you pay. I did it myself with a Scar 17. Now it may be too late but I put the blame where it belongs, with myself...

• Like 1

I am thinking of pulling the trigger on a second VEPR 12 but unfortunately or fortunately ( depending on how you look at it) I am picking up an M1 Garrand and a M1A this weekend so that is slowing me down a little on committing to a second one. Again, if I could have gone back I would have not bought the SGL 12 and instead bought a second VEPR12.

Edited by nucjd

Just wanted to let you know that I ordered my 1st VEPR 12 through Mississippi Auto Arms which was great and my second one recently through Atlantic Firearms which was great as well.

They shipped it today to my FFL which was on file with both dealers. Absolutely NO complaints about either vendor.

I need mags and have ordered them through another dealer which shall remain nameless and it hasn't been the same situation unfortunately.

Edited by NightmareArmory
Has anyone seen the square back vepr rifles yet? I have.greedy.gif

TEASE... Where? Pics? Link?

Here is a pic from Centerfire System's site:

VSB30816ISD.1.jpg

You can see the unfinished furniture. The square backs are nice but the way they're coming in and the price increases doesn't really make me sad that I bought a slant cut receiver with beautiful furniture.

Looks like they also still have Vepr 12s.