Best tactical light to mount on my S-12?

Hey guys, wanted to get some suggestions on a tac light to mount on my saiga.

Now i know 90% will say surefire all the way, which I would probably agree and may come to that, but I wanted to know if there was anything else out there that will hold up to the recoil of a 12 gauge and maybe cost a little less.

I like the streamlights but the one I had been looking at, everyone says it will not stand up to 12 gauge for very long.

So basically im just trying to find the best Bang for the buck.

Thanks guys.

Got that at Walmart too. There was I think 3 in a package for about 7 bucks. I cut it with a hacksaw to get the length, drilled a hole so there was 2 holes, then used one bracket screw, and a screw I got from Lowes, which is next to Walmart.

Try searching topics before posting as most of this has been covered before...

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/82018-which-led-tactical-flashlight/?hl=flashlight

Got that at Walmart too. There was I think 3 in a package for about 7 bucks. I cut it with a hacksaw to get the length, drilled a hole so there was 2 holes, then used one bracket screw, and a screw I got from Lowes, which is next to Walmart.

Dirt, think about posting a write up of that rail mount with detailed pics. There's another thread describing the process but that guy milled his own rail and I know I don't have the knowledge or tools for that...

Link to past thread... http://forum.saiga-1..._60#entry747440