new guy with conversion questions

I am selecting the parts im going to use for my conversion. so far ive decided on a door breach, kick lite stock w/ pistol grip, and the us gas piston. now this would make me legal even with a factory mag right? i have a factory treaded barrel. now if im already legal does the tromix fcg and a trigger gaurd give me any extra benifit? and is it even compatable with that stock and pistol grip? thanks in advance, dan

It is legal with the factory mag already BUT if you want to use any higher capacity mags you will have to change more parts to make it 922R compliant. You can buy a basic conversion kit for as little as $125 that will make it legal for any mag you want to use. If you are trying to stay in a tight budget I would skip the door breaching brake that does nothing but look bad. Spend the money on parts that will make the gun legal and function better and YES moving the FCG forward eliminates extra uncessary parts and makes the trigger pull smoother.