ran across a new 75 rd 7.62 romanian drum (wind up type, never owned one had no interest until now smile.png) never been loaded or fired out of. guy is looking for trading material .22's or such. anybody give me a value here....got a few that mite make the deal if i knew what this is actually worth. TIA

I bought my South Korean drum new for $79 shipped 18 months ago. My Romanian drum was $99 + shipping 12 months ago.

$100 in this market would be a smoking deal. Also, FWITW, I can't tell a single bit of difference between the SK or Romy drum... they're both equally poor quality, but work fine. For all I know, the places I bought them from got it wrong and they're made in the exact same factory. They're the same color and everything.

I bought my South Korean drum new for $79 shipped 18 months ago. My Romanian drum was $99 + shipping 12 months ago.

$100 in this market would be a smoking deal. Also, FWITW, I can't tell a single bit of difference between the SK or Romy drum... they're both equally poor quality, but work fine. For all I know, the places I bought them from got it wrong and they're made in the exact same factory. They're the same color and everything.

yep, i got a look at it and my old marlin 60 looked a whole lot better! it didn't (drum) look very robust.

They are not, and personally, I would never want to cart one around the country side loaded. They're intensely HEAVY!!!

I bought my first as a curiosity and second as an investment. They're straight up toys and most Nerf stuff is better made. Like I said though, they DO work.

past that, the Marlin 60 is on the chopping block as an "assault rifle". I'll laugh my ass off when they go over $1000! You probably made the better decision.