On a kinder, gentler note, my local Meijer had 100 packs of Winchester Super-X 12ga #8 for $24/box tonight. Not a raging deal by a long shot, but nothing to complain about. $5 a for a drum dump. I can't think of a way to have more fun with $5.

Keep your eyes open and stuff is out there.

I am rather enjoying the panic buying, today I bought a brand new Glock 17 and didn't need the 2 mags that came with it, already have them sold for $120, so my brand new glock 17 was $430ph34r.png

Nice score and an AWESOME idea... I should buy another 21...

This is becoming the twilight zone with the deja vu of this crap. Shut the hell up and go out and do something positive. Can't spend your money on inflated ammo? Join the NRA, GOA or another pro-gun lobbying group. Make a difference rather than making a stink. You're preaching to the choir here

Edited by VR6Shooter
  • Like 2

People wait until the last minute to get their shit and then bitch about it. So, as I always say....

SNOOZE AND LOSE

I might add, I have been offloading all kinds of stuff and I'm loving it!

Edited by evlblkwpnz
Heh, heh, heh...........they called me nutz for stocking up over the last two years. No panic buying here. I already have it.

Oh, and did make some side dough on the extra mags I had. haha.gif

I kinda wish I had stocked up more on .223 than I did on x39, but in the end, I like shooting the AK better, anything for the M4 will just be for other people who go to the range with me when I go. I have plans to shoot the 'rinco and the Saigas before I go diving into my AR platform anytime soon

Ive learned one thing from this that I will never let happen again.

When all the ammo is back in stock. Im buying at least 2 thousand rounds of 223 even though I dont own one. Because next time they panic, Im selling it for triple what I bought it for.

• Like 5

Ya know, my shit's tripled in value since Oblow-me spluged in his shorts over dead kids in Ct. ( Yeah I know thats fucking sick ) then blow his wad on a microphone on national television.

If you, shootslittle had no clue this was coming after all the warning, what you are experiencing now, the bright light and loud popping sound is YOU PULLING YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR OWN ASS.

WAKE UP STUPID!!!!!!

• Like 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Bigchris" data-cid="840350" data-time="1357266990"><p>

And where might that be????? I have been looking online....</p></blockquote>

Ammoseek.com will find you best prices. Lucky gunner still gets ammo in at reasonable prices.

• Like 1