before the left and the liberal media...

tho a social liberal, he was a fiscal conservative and a patriot. i have held in my hand several" united states notes " printed at his direction. by the u.s. treasury. not the federal reserve. this is probably half the reason he was eliminated. the other half would be for opposing israhell having nuclear weapons.

He's probably been rolling in his grave since Ted pulled all the shit he did. The really sad thing is that I seriously doubt he'd recognize the democrat party, as it stands and would be labeled a right winger. But yet again, in hind sight, I think he was more conservative then than 90% of the republicans are now (excluding the tea party).

tho a social liberal, he was a fiscal conservative and a patriot. i have held in my hand several" united states notes " printed at his direction. by the u.s. treasury. not the federal reserve. this is probably half the reason he was eliminated. the other half would be for opposing israhell having nuclear weapons.

More anti-semitism? There's no question where you are coming from.

I really can't understand why any rational human being would be anti semitic being that semites include both Arabs and Isrealis. Then of course there's the whole jews being the people of God and Jesus being jewish thing...

But hey, haters gotta hate.

Kennedy was perhaps the last true American president. Although one could argue that he attained office due to his family's privilege and power, it seemed to have zero effect on his character or methods in office. He believed in the ideals of the nation, its founding principals, constitutional law, and consistently acted to uphold them. When the truths of the emerging backroom powers in the government, the financial sector, and the M&I complex were revealed to him during his presidency, he worked his best to counteract them and steer the country clear of the developing storms that we find ourselves in the middle of today. If anyone else but JFK was president during the Cuban missile crisis, we likely would have gone to war with the USSR. It was what the generals and bureaucrats wanted. Sound familiar?

The price he paid for standing in the way, for attempting to exercise the office of president as it was intended, was his life.

He has unfairly been vilified because of his family's political history and actions, and perhaps also due to his marital indiscretions. Indeed today, JFK would likely not recognize the democratic party, and the political compass has shifted so far in both directions as to place him square in the center or center-right, but this is irrelevant because he was not a president that dabbled in hot-button divisive social issues as they do today.

Edited by mancat
  • Like 1
Kennedy was perhaps the last true American president. Although one could argue that he attained office due to his family's privilege and power, it seemed to have zero effect on his character or methods in office. He believed in the ideals of the nation, its founding principals, constitutional law, and consistently acted to uphold them. When the truths of the emerging backroom powers in the government, the financial sector, and the M&I complex were revealed to him during his presidency, he worked his best to counteract them and steer the country clear of the developing storms that we find ourselves in the middle of today. If anyone else but JFK was president during the Cuban missile crisis, we likely would have gone to war with the USSR. It was what the generals and bureaucrats wanted. Sound familiar?

The price he paid for standing in the way, for attempting to exercise the office of president as it was intended, was his life.

He has unfairly been vilified because of his family's political history and actions, and perhaps also due to his marital indiscretions. Indeed today, JFK would likely not recognize the democratic party, and the political compass has shifted so far in both directions as to place him square in the center or center-right, but this is irrelevant because he was not a president that dabbled in hot-button divisive social issues as they do today.

You know that something I've never really understood about polotics, you can cover up fucks that cost innocents their lives( in some cases intentionally kill innocents), give eneimies weapons/training/funding, rob taxs payers, run the economy into the ground...but DON'T fool around on your wife or your career is over. Our priorites as a nation are really fucked up.

Edited by poolingmyignorance