I dont get to eat lunch that often. I try to avoid fast food, and being out on the road everyday, I dont have much time to stop in and dine at a local resturant. I could, but then Id be out even later. Plus I try to save money for guns and related items. But dinner is a different subject.

• Like 1
where id you get a coon ass lunch like that in Montana? the last shrimp po boy I had was in Lafayette louisana and I can almost still taste it if I close my eyes real tight.

We have one of those little cafes that are hidden in the back of a bar that has no sign outside, just 2 initials on the door. You would walk right past it if you didn't know it was there. It's the best bar in the world as far as I am concerned. It's called Charlie B's, and the cafe is the Dinosaur cafe. Awesome cajun food for the last 20 years-ish.

I dont get to eat lunch that often. I try to avoid fast food, and being out on the road everyday, I dont have much time to stop in and dine at a local resturant. I could, but then Id be out even later. Plus I try to save money for guns and related items. But dinner is a different subject.

I do the same, snack till I get home, them supper.

Rob, ya better get some icecream, cool tha stuff down before ya take a dump.

• Like 2

I wish I had that for lunch, even if it was cold. Would've beat the can of cold chicken soup and three pieces of bread and an apple I ate outside at 17 degrees today. At least I'm enjoying ice cold beer here in my home with the stove cranked up!

• Like 1

IF you have access to some decent shrimp. Fresh shrimp..... and want a taste of New Orleans. Here is a mighty fine BBQ shrimp recipe. Takes about 10 minutes start to finish.

• 16 jumbo shrimp (12 per pound, about 1 1/2 pounds), with heads and unpeeled
  • 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
  • 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
  • 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
  • 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
  • 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
  • 1 teaspoon minced garlic
  • 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) cold unsalted butter, cubed
  • French bread as accompaniment

In a large skillet combine shrimp, Worcestershire, lemon juice, black peppers, Creole seasoning, and garlic and cook over moderately high heat until shrimp turn pink, about 1 minute on each side. Reduce heat to moderate and stir in butter, a few cubes at a time, stirring constantly and adding more only when butter is melted. Remove skillet from heat. Place shrimp in a bowl and pour sauce over top. Serve with French bread for dipping.

• Like 1