Introducing the SAM7K PISTOL

Greetings from K-VAR:

The brand new SAM7K Pistol is a product that has been in the works for a while now and one we’ve been planning to release when ready. As a valued customer, we wanted you to be the first to know and first to see it. A more widespread release is planned, but as of right now, there is a very limited quantity. We thank you for your continued support and give you our promise that you will kept apprised of all new products and developments from K-VAR.

sam7kanim.gif

Introductory Price: $1,099

• Like 2

SICK!!!!!!!! get_jiggy.gif I fkn want one! You guys need to give me a heads up about these kindof things. Kill'n me smalls!

only question I have is how do you use that scope mount with that dust cover? no mount that I know of will work with the new gen top cover as I have it on my slr106ur....

Rsregulate's AK-300 model mount should work.

SICK!!!!!!!! get_jiggy.gif I fkn want one! You guys need to give me a heads up about these kindof things. Kill'n me smalls!

only question I have is how do you use that scope mount with that dust cover? no mount that I know of will work with the new gen top cover as I have

it on my slr106ur....

I'm not really either but am a krink fan and this is really nice. Too many awesome features: new gen dustcover, pistol grip safety....14x1 lh threads, it's a milled krink....side rail. I donno, I definitely want to ad it to my collection but have no $$$ to:( hopefully they'll be around for a lil bit

Saw a short video on these from Shot Show and noticed a few things...

The barrel extends out towards the end of the muzzle device, so that must be a non-functioning suppressor - cosmetic only?

The reciever top cover is hinged in front

Just from the brief view online it looked like the back end had a welded block to make it square/flat face with a sling swivel on the end.

I dont have any experience with the Krink style sights so I dont know if this differently designed rear sight will be better or not

Kvar has already raised the price $100 from what it was initially, before they left for Shot Show. Hopefully they will start shipping Monday

Cheers

Harv

Edited by HarvKY
  • Like 1

Longer sight radius on this one that the previous sight position. That is the benefit.

I have a couple of these coming and I am very excited. I don't understand it though as I hate milled receivers....

• Like 1

quote'data-author="evlblkwpnz" data-cid="850793" data-time="1358737083"><p>
Longer sight radius on this one that the previous sight position. That is the benefit.
I have a couple of these coming and I am very excited. I don't understand it though as I hate milled receivers....

It would have been my first milled receiver aswell but they kept raising the price before I could get one and now it not worth it to me but. It's still kindof badass! Congrats on getting two. Maybe at a later date if you still don't want both later on, I can take oneoff your hands? I've got some rare goodies I can trade that I think you might like, but that's later. Congrats, I'm jelous. biggrin.png

Edited by AZG
  • 4 weeks later...
Fill out form 1, Shoot SAM7K, Enjoy, Get form 1 back approved, SBR that son bitch!

Need to find out how this form 1 works and who can modify to add a stock

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/19941-legal-steps-for-nfa-or-a-trust/

any gunsmith with a SOT can add a stock to it, once your form 1 comes back.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • 2 weeks later...
SBR that thing and poly up!

Does the barrel protrude to the end of the muzzle device?

Dont know if I should start a new thread for this question?.........

Advantages of keeping it in pistol configuration......

Advantages of going SBR

Not that this would be the most comfortable pistol to carry......I can still carry it in a vehicle with my carry permit.

Also it is very controllable. I didnt do any accuracy testing yet, just dumped a quick mag to see how she ran....it was freezing out and my son wanted to shoot his Ruger 10/22 on the indoor range. Next trip I will set up multiple targets and go through a few mags to see how it works out

Made new topic

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/85881-sam7k-sbr-or-not-to-sbr/

Edited by Saiga Power