• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, might be a good time to relax and wait. Besides by the time the prices level, I think you will have the option of CSSpecs steel 8s.

I miss the AGP Arms deal:   FIVE 10rnd mags for $100 (assy required).

I love this forum. Some of the information here is invaluable. Thanks to everyone here!! Just ordered some(2) from Gilberts!! I think I need to bump up my status on this forum. My S-12 wouldn't be

"Arms of america" has not raised the price yet SGM 10 rnd are $33.95 and the SGM 12 rnd are $44.99 but they are out of stock accepting back orders!

I have 2 on order from them and Fedex home delivery left a notice today that no one was available to receive them NO SHIT it was in the middle of the day!

Edited by Makc

MAA Had 12 rounders in stock last night. By the time I finished my order for one it said there were 0 in stock. I got the confirmation email, but I'd really like to know for sure if I locked mine in...hell of it is, I don't want to call them because apparently they've been cancelling orders for people who call/email them with questions...

Gilbert's Guns has SGM 12 rounders in stock.

As of 1 PM they are still taking orders.

Thanks for the lead.

Just got off the phone with them. "We still have a bunch left".

Ordered a couple yesterday and got a UPS shipping notice this afternoon.

Ordered 2 myself today .called to check first .sounded like they were Abit busy with calls asked to order over the phone was told to just do it online .lol I imagine like everyone else there swamped with calls askin the same questions .and after today's speech from washington I have a feeling there going to get even more calls ......

O and toxin thanks for the heads up also