Glad I can help. New here officially, but have checked and researched here alot since I bought my S12 a few years back. Figured I can give back some...

Speaking of which, anyone in for 10 rounders, they have a few in stock at sksman.

Small shop, priced the same as 12 rounders elsewhere. I suggest calling them direct before you order, they answered when I called today. Seemed like inventory is kind of 'off the cuff' but if you want 10 rounders its the only stock I've found so far.

Edited by Makc
Link removed.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, might be a good time to relax and wait. Besides by the time the prices level, I think you will have the option of CSSpecs steel 8s.

I miss the AGP Arms deal:   FIVE 10rnd mags for $100 (assy required).

I love this forum. Some of the information here is invaluable. Thanks to everyone here!! Just ordered some(2) from Gilberts!! I think I need to bump up my status on this forum. My S-12 wouldn't be

I ordered some 10 rounders from Arms of America on Dec 23 and it showed they had them in stock. I have not received them, and I can't get any e-mail confirmation of whether or not I will. I just get an automated e-mail back any time I try to contact them.

Holy crap, I got mine today. I just ordered it on Tuesday...that was the fastest I have been shipped anything in my life.

You must live closer to the store than me. From your posting, I may have ordered my a few hours before you but so far no joy.

But then I will need to wait for Firebird Precision's mag adapter before they will do me any good.

Bill

I think the return label said Kentucky and I'm only one state to the North.

Holy crap, I got mine today. I just ordered it on Tuesday...that was the fastest I have been shipped anything in my life.

You must live closer to the store than me. From your posting, I may have ordered my a few hours before you but so far no joy.

But then I will need to wait for Firebird Precision's mag adapter before they will do me any good.

Bill

I think the return label said Kentucky and I'm only one state to the North.

Bill

Well I'm clear down in Texas. Maybe Monday will be my lucky day.

Bill

Anyone that ordered from Gilbert's Guns have fitment issues? Mine need close to an 1/8th taken off the rear tang of the mag to fit. No fitment issues with other mags on the shotgun ever. Wondering if it's just that whole batch.

Edited by Toxin
  • Like 1

If anyone is interested, we have a limited availability in Saiga-12.com E-Store of the MD-20 20-round drums, with all 3 covers, ready to ship.

http://www.saiga-12.com/proddetail.asp?prod=MD-20-Smoke-Kit

…and 12-round SGM mags for $45, as always.

http://www.saiga-12.com/proddetail.asp?prod=SSGMP1212

I love this forum. Some of the information here is invaluable. Thanks to everyone here!! Just ordered some(2) from Gilberts!! I think I need to bump up my status on this forum. My S-12 wouldn't be in the shape it is in if weren't for this forum....

Awe....yeah! Going through the contribution process for the forum was like getting a 1up in Super Mario Bros!!!

Edited by trap
  • Like 2

Ordered mine from Gilbert's on th 22nd and were sitting On my front steps since yesterday the 24th. Fits snug. I could of sworn I heard a small voice say "Ahhh.." when checked for fit...I think my S-12 is happy, needless to say the owner is extremely happy....thanks to everyone giving a heads up to where these might be at!!!