free vepr 12 mag

ive emailed and dont get reply from place i ordered my vepr 12 . so maybe someone here knows when will the free mag come ? ive ordered extra mags and got them but never got my free one yet with the pre-order deal. does anyone know ? and who will be sendinfg it the place i ordered gun from or direct from sgm thanks

tired of reading and i cant find so i asked a question do u know ? i didnt mention the place i ordered it from for a reason cause i didnt want to start nothing bad on them was just wanting to know and i know everyone is busy these days but i have gotten email replies in past few weeks just not about the free mag . if u know u could have answered me instead of writing all this crap and we would both know thnks

all i see is pre orders for vepr 12s nothing about free mags its from maa i recieved my pre order mags just not the free ones glad u seen a bird and like turtles but apparently u dont know either dont post if u dont know

Edited by p1mudder

I ordered two Vepr 12's from MAA & I finally got my 2 "Free" Mags LOL ... but it was extremely difficult!!!

Numerous Emails, Calls & Messages! Lot of time wasted.

Finally one day I actually got through on the phone!

Had to pretty much bribe with a promise to buy more mags & then pay extra for the 12 rounders!

Otherwise wait for the 10's with no promise we would ever see those.

To make matters worse MAA just cancelled one of my orders for a large order of SGM 223 Mags after charging my card and sending me a order confirmation.

( I screen capture everything for proof) I Never cancelled!!!

Again, Numerous Emails, Calls & Messages ... Crickets, absolutely no response. No excuses or Apologies, Nothing!!!

$1000's spent & 4 years of being a loyal customer ... oh well live & learn!

Just glad we have other vendor choices wink.png

I had pre-ordered a vepr-12 with free mag through MAA. Along with three extra mags.

I got an email from Monica when the mags came in and they shipped them out then, got all four in the same box.

Try to reach Monica via email. She's always responded right away when i had question in the past.

I haven't tried since the Panic though, I admit.

Edited by ec4321

Never got mine. You would think that they would attempt to square up with everyone.

Suppose I could have Am Ex inquire for me and at least get the amount of the mag reduced from my statement.

The first thing am ex will do do is remove the amount in question then contact the vendor.

Who did you order from red? I ordered from tac47 and they posted elsewhere that they just got the mags not too long ago and are sending them out. All this panic buying whether justified or not is just putting everyone behind. CSS still has their Internet store shut down to catch up. I wouldn't go the route of contacting your card company just yet.

I had pre-ordered a vepr-12 with free mag through MAA. Along with three extra mags.

I got an email from Monica when the mags came in and they shipped them out then, got all four in the same box.

Try to reach Monica via email. She's always responded right away when i had question in the past.

I haven't tried since the Panic though, I admit. Monica is the one I emailed & Originally talked to. Still no reply sad.png

Edited by iteachsurfing

I received mine from atlantic. Sgm send me one and atlantic send me the other. The second mag did take a few emails, but atlantic came through.

I am owed a mag grom wolf srms though. They promised me a mag to reimburse my shipping for warranty work and i haven't received anything. They dont answer phone or emails.