Chaos Titan quad rail

Pic sorry for delay.

I spent the extra money on the ATI pistol grip and cheaped out on the kvar stock it's ok just not my favorite.

The grip pod system front grip I got from my buddy it was on his SAW in Iraq and he brought it home. Needed 20$ on day I had it there we go.

NC star red dot green dot sight will see how it works out

post-37803-0-41551800-1357517463_thumb.jpg

Edited by wolf88
hey looks nice - different look than regular rail kits..

You talking about the ones on ebay and stuff? Like compairing a Kia to a Caddy. Chaos is the regular rail kit here.JMO I have a the tri rail and felt like I needed to go to confession after I painted it. Nice S12 Wolf

Edited by rnemhrd

Nice! I like the Chaos and its the next thing on my wish list....

Let us know how that NC Star works out for you, I hope you had a better experience than I. I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, waste money on one of their products ever, ever, ever, ever, again... I bought a "tactical" sight. It goes out of what after about 100 rounds. I bought their green laser.... That keeps going off too and it doest work in cold weather.

Ì have the mark III tactical. I would sell it cheap if anyone wants it, or trade.

I like the looks of that, but I'm not sure I need that much rail. I would like a rail that goes the breech of the barrel. It looks like the regular quad stops short, and the extended quad goes too far and interferes with the cover. Can anyone qualify that?

The chaos is hinged so you just raise it out of the way. And pull the dust cover

The Titan is, but the extended looks like its solid (perhaps I am wrong.

I have been looking at images on google... It looks like just enough clearance to get the cover off/on without removing the rail.

The chaos is hinged so you just raise it out of the way. And pull the dust cover

The Titan is, but the extended looks like its solid (perhaps I am wrong.

I have been looking at images on google... It looks like just enough clearance to get the cover off/on without removing the rail.

Even if it can't come off, it's only 4 quick screws to get the top off.

• Like 1