****Sold Pending Funds****

Saiga-12, with Fiber-optic front bead, Tromix gas piston, four position gas valve(came with MD-20 drum), Ace folding stock w/1" recoil pad, Tapco FCG, Tapco p-grip, MD-20 drum with spare cover, 7 each Russian Izhmash 8-round magazines, 3 each Russiaan Izhmash 5-round magaazines, JTE mag-well(uninstallled) and somewhere I have a LRBHO kit that is also uninstalled. $2000 firm shipped to your FFL. Open to trade offers.

ETA: I actually have 2 each of the LRBHO kits and found a 10-round AGP mag that goes with. Also comes with uninstalled Tromix bayonet lug.

I spent some time on Gunbroker and have changed my price from obo to firm. I will leave this up here for another week before I put it up on GB with a $2000 starting bid.

Obama can and I am sure will ban importation of Saigas and other imported goodies without going through the Congress so I think my asking price is more thn reasonable considering unconverted S12s with 1 mag are going for $1000. I reserve the right to retract this offer if Obama moves on imports before it is sold.

post-2033-0-40932200-1357494294_thumb.jpg

Edited by DaGroaner
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.