Vepr 12 mags in stock

Website was up and running at 8am, placed my order and they already shipped them. I agree CSS has good customer service. Good move Greg shutting the store down to catch up, anyone that fussed about CSS Closing the store has never owned their own business, sometimes you have to say no, I am too busy.

I agree with this statement, I don't know how other companies continue to run efficiently while being bombarded with orders, calls, etc.

gahh I got on today and put four in the cart only to have the store close before I could buy GAHH

Sorry to hear that. What dad said it spot on though. Its getting to where you have to be fast and hit them the first day. They are getting too backed up with orders. Its just crazy right now. But CSS will do everything in their power to be top notch and have the best customer service. They will be back. Good Luck next time.

Please check back in a few days. We can only take so many orders before it overloads us and puts a really far behind. I do not want to sit back and collect orders knowing it may be weeks before it will ship.

• Like 1
MAA has had 500 10's just over week ago and are down to under 200 last time I looked. And they are like $3-4 dollars cheaper per mag then CSS. You must wait atleast 10 days for your order ship from MAA.

http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/vepr-12-magazines-c-843_1000_995.html

173 units in stock

Factory 5's too

Edited by Mullet Man
MAA has had 500 10's just over week ago and are down to under 200 last time I looked. And they are like $3-4 dollars cheaper per mag then CSS. You must wait atleast 10 days for your order ship from MAA.

Not in stock.

Factory 5's are tho.

Open up the page they have 173 in stock. I ordered 10 10's friday.

Not in stock.

Factory 5's are tho.

Yep, i edited my post.

Hi, Everyone...Received my SGM Vepr 12 10 rnds magazine from mississipi about a week ago. It appears that i have to lightly wiggle it left and right to be able to insert and get the mag locked ???? Just not smooth like the original ones. Anyone has trouble with the new mag ?? Thanks

I had the same issue. The top of the mag would fit fine going into the polymer magwell, but would catch when it got to the receiver. I ended up taking a file to the top of the mag and took off the sharp angle. Very little material was removed, it just rounded off the edge.

Hi, Everyone...Received my SGM Vepr 12 10 rnds magazine from mississipi about a week ago. It appears that i have to lightly wiggle it left and right to be able to insert and get the mag locked ???? Just not smooth like the original ones. Anyone has trouble with the new mag ?? Thanks

I had the same issue. The top of the mag would fit fine going into the polymer magwell, but would catch when it got to the receiver. I ended up taking a file to the top of the mag and took off the sharp angle. Very little material was removed, it just rounded off the edge.

SGM has repsonded to this question time and time again.

The mags have a break in period. They will fit tight or seem like they dont want to lock in until you break them in.

inserting and removing the mag multiple times will help break it in.

• Like 1

Not in stock.

Factory 5's are tho.

Have you (or anyone) noticed if MAA has had any 12s in stock? I back ordered a couple almost 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing from them since.

Edited by srrens

Not in stock.

Factory 5's are tho.

Have you (or anyone) noticed if MAA has had any 12s in stock? I back ordered a couple almost 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing from them since.

That is just the name of the game for the next few months.

I ordered several things from various vendors and have heard nothing for the past week.

be patient and it will come or they will update you eventually.

It may take weeks.

Crazy doesnt explain what these vendors are going through right now. Its non stop from sun up to sun down and it still doesnt stop when they go to sleep.

Just hold in there and help them out as much as you can by not spamming them with emails or phone calls.

Just wait.

Edited by Chevyman097
  • Like 1

That is just the name of the game for the next few months.

I ordered several things from various vendors and have heard nothing for the past week.

be patient and it will come or they will update you eventually.

It may take weeks.

Crazy doesnt explain what these vendors are going through right now. Its non stop from sun up to sun down and it still doesnt stop when they go to sleep.

Just hold in there and help them out as much as you can by not spamming them with emails or phone calls.

Just wait.

Yep - I haven't contacted them once yet, just getting more anxious as the order also included some 'evil' ak magazines. I will be seriously unhappy if I don't get those...

SGM 10 rounds should continue to be available either way, I guess I can do without the extra 2 rds if necessary.

Not in stock.

Factory 5's are tho.

Thanks just ordered a coupe 10's when it was at 160 in stock. Should be 158 left now.