Factory Trigger

I want to do it because I'm waiting on the G2 in the mail and until it gets here I want to take it into the back yard and shoot the damned thing...I know the G2 a better trigger..I BOUGHT ONE.

Is it possible to put the original trigger group back in so I can shoot the damned gun in the back yard UNTIL the G2 gets in?

• 5 weeks later...

It should be pretty easy to figure out. I am looking at "possibly" doing this as it helps quite a bit under the currently-enacted, draconian NYS laws. Going back to sporter style may allow me to fly under the current State Registry regulation for AW.....a topic for a different time.

Notice that you had to drill out the two, rearmost pins that act as pivots for the Saiga trigger ( rear-most receiver hole location), and the hole immediately in front of this ( for the discarded "Y" shaped yoke that acts as a pivot to the fire-control group. You will need the pins and the yoke, as well as the Saiga trigger. The problem is the pins. They are special diameter ( 4.5 mm) and are thinner than the normal pins used "up-front" for the AK-location of the fire control group of parts.

Parts 2 and 4 of this 6 part Fred Hart series on Youtube, should allow you to "go backwards" in time and see what you need to do--->