7.62x39 Ammo in Stock

noticed Ammoman has stock

7.62x39 WPA 123 GRAIN JHP $299 shipped (574 in stock)

7.62X39 WOLF MILITARY CLASSIC J.H.P. $299 shipped (52 in stock)

Copes too

WOLF Military Classic 7.62x39 124gr FMJ $309.99 plus 9.95 shipping

Edited by NM0

High ammo prices? I had traded my 223 Saiga for a 7.62 and had an extra case of 223 ammo in my garage. Last week, a customer and I were shooting the shit about ammo and firearms prices and I told him that I had a case of Wolf 62 grain fmj that I had paid about 250 delivered a few years ago and I was going to sit on it just in case I ever acquired another 223. This customer suddenly and abruptly offered to trade my case of ammo for his barely shot (150 rounds) Taurus PT1911. I used to carry 1911's for years but had gotten out of them a few years back. (Needed house payment sad.png )

I didn't want to take advantage of him and asked him if he was sure and reminded him of what I paid for the ammo. He said, "Hell yeah, do you know what this stuff is going for right now?" I tried to discourage him and told him that I had been planning on keeping it, but he was pushy about it and said he couldn't find any at all and had to have it. He bought this Taurus several years ago, put 150 rounds through it, cleaned it, put it back in the case, and then put it away in his closet. What else could I say? I'm now back in the 1911 game and happy. I know it's a Taurus. But even if I have to do any tweaking to it, at the price I got it for, I plan on shooting the shit out of it! Anyone have a hook up for 45 acp?

Not to mention executive order of no more importation of foreign made ammunition, firearms, magazines, and firearms parts. They want to get them off the street so all they have to do is eliminate parts coming in so that things can not be repaired. Luckily we have Saiga/AK's so we are set for durability barring the oddball failure.

Not to mention executive order of no more importation of foreign made ammunition, firearms, magazines, and firearms parts. They want to get them off the street so all they have to do is eliminate parts coming in so that things can not be repaired. Luckily we have Saiga/AK's so we are set for durability barring the oddball failure.

Yeah like Clinton did with China...

The ban on Russian imported bullets is what I fear the most. I was able to snag 1000 rnds of WPA soft points for $229 in early December.....just before full on panic hit. $300 shipped is not a bad deal right now, but far from the $200 shipped we were seeing just a few months ago.

Edited by Semper299

Sportman's Guide is advertising WPA 7.62 X 39 FMJ $220 per 1000 and some other Ruski 7.62 X 39 ammo FMJ lacquered also for $220 per 1000.

5.45 X 39 FMJ spam can $161 for 1080

5.56 X 45 M855 PMC XTAC $346 per 1000

Do not know if it is in stock or not. Just saying

Nope, everything is backordered on Sportsman's Guide with estimated availability in July-Sept 2013 lol.

I ordered 1000 rounds of WPA SP's about 3 weeks ago from Sportsman Guide. It was on backorder, with expected availability March 2013. It came in last week, so who knows what the actual availability is. Mine took 10 days total. If I were the OP, I would put in an order for whatever I wanted and see if it comes in. Even if it takes a few weeks or months, you are getting it at the best price around right now (by far).

Edited by Semper299
Nope, everything is backordered on Sportsman's Guide with estimated availability in July-Sept 2013 lol.

I ordered 1000 rounds of WPA SP's about 3 weeks ago from Sportsman Guide. It was on backorder, with expected availability March 2013. It came in last week, so who knows what the actual availability is. Mine took 10 days total. If I were the OP, I would put in an order for whatever I wanted and see if it comes in. Even if it takes a few weeks or months, you are getting it at the best price around right now (by far).

The OP is well stocked. I was just sharing the info that ammo was available at the time for whomever may be quick enough.

The OP is well stocked. I was just sharing the info that ammo was available at the time for whomever may be quick enough.

032.gif