Ok guys, I'm starting this thread with the hopes we can maintain this thread as the go-to thread for ammo locations. Whenever you see a website with ammunition in stock, and want to help you your S12 forum brethren, post it here!

Examples of ammunition needed and in high demand: 7.62x39, .223/5.56, 5.45x39, .308/7.62x51, 7.62x54r

Unfortunately ATM the only sight I have found ammo is sgammo because of the posts earlier.

Remember don't break any forum rules about non-vendor support and we should be good.

• Like 1
  • Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By another:   The ammo situation is getting desperate This morning I lucked out and was able to buy several cases of ammo. On the way home I stopped at the gas station and this drop dead gorgeous b

Just checked the SG Ammo site and saw this at the top of the page;   "SGAmmo.com will be closing March 15th through March 24th. We will resume regular business on the 25th"   Bet they've been like

I wonder how many Wallyworld clerks are just fucking with people?

Posted Images

Just stopped at Walmart on Rinehart Road in Sanford Florida and bought 400 rounds of Tula .223 for $105 bucks. They have about 10-15 boxes left at $4.95 cents a box! If anyone is local, snatch that stuff up before its gone by tonight!!

Stopped by Wallyworld on the way home after midnight last night to pick up a few things. Went back to Sporting Goods and there was NO .22, no .223, no x39, no x53, in short, the only thing they had was two boxes of .45, 2 boxes of 44 maf. and hunting rounds. OH, they did have 4 boxes of .410, and 2 boxes of 20 gauge! I ran into an old work buddy and they said that they had ridden around our county and the next looking for .22 and 9mm, and found none!

Glad I stocked up when I did!

• Like 1

Bought the one box of Federal 9mm FMJ that walmart had since I was out of Federal. Got a local farm and home that I have to drop in on tomorrow that still has 9mm in stock, no 7.62x39 to be found short of running up into the city to Cabela's and hoping... but I'm set pretty well on that but got a "new" Chinese SKS that I haven't shot yet.

Edited by mogunner

same here 5.56 is bad/ one box - no box. I shoot 200 rounds a pop, where will I get it now...

I can't see why a company like serbian PRVI/Igman - a foreign company is losing profit by not ramping up production - like they care about US policies. Is ammunition being stopped at the border?

Quick google search and found 5.56 FMJ.........for .89 CENTS/ROUND amazing.gif My ceilings around .60/rd.

God I hope my LGS at the end of the month has better prices...

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/index.php/cName/rifle-ammo-223-556

Sgammo has 5.56 tracers for like 54 cents a round

Ya My M4 was a panic buy so I dont hardly have any rounds to begin with. And tracers damage the gun if used too often so those are out.

Keep up with walmart. As of this moment my local WM is out of .223, .22lr and the other obvious rounds, BUT theyre getting a shipment in tonight! ph34r.png

Edited by Viper84

I bought 15 boxes of .223 at my local walmart today. $5.27 per box. They got in 4 cases of it and some other calibers. The department manager is a friend of mine and she let me buy over the limit. She said she knew I wasn't reselling it so she didn't care. They have limited it to 6 boxes per customer per day to try and deter gougers. She also told me that the home office has manually blocked ordering of ammo so they can distribute it evenly to their stores.

Ours is going to be selling guns again after their remodel in march.

Ehh... Scottsburg is a bit of a drive for me... The one in Kendallville does and that's about 40 minutes from me.

I heard a rumor that Rural King up there has .45acp for $10/box... I may make the trek tomorrow. Plus, I love Rural King! High quality outdoors tools, reasonable prices, and FREE popcorn!